1-0

Lisa Pov.

"Are you sure about this?", Sana asked me.

"Jennie is a Pro, we seldom beat her.", Nayeon added.

"But you still beat her. I just have to do my best.", I said while doing some stretching.

I saw Jennie smirked at me. Aishh. I just have to win on this then get the money.

So we begin the match. Jennie was the first one to throw the ball. She made the address or start position. Then she takes one, two, three, four steps forward before she swings the ball with one arm and released it on the runway.

I saw her moves in slowmotion, from how she swings and released the ball and her final posture?- It made my heart jump from 10ft high back to the ground. And my soul just left my body. It was breathtaking to be exact. How can this brat look so damn hot?

She made 7 pins down on the first try and 3 on the second try. It was a spare, now I'm starting to get tense.

Now's my turn.

"Wew. You can do this, focus." I was mumbling as I address.

Then I made 1,2,3,4 steps. Swing the ball with my right hand, and then realease. Oh God please.

The ball curves then hit the first 6 pins, Aish.. On my second try I missed on those 4 pins. Fucking deadwoods.

I saw Jennie smirk again. Why does she kept doing that?! It's annoying the hell out of me.

"YAh, Lisa. That's ok it was just the first frame, you can still catch up.", Sana shouts at the back. I looked at her and gave her a smile. Then she gave me a thumbs up.

On the next frame. Jennie made another spare. 8-2, why is she so good at this? Aishh.

On my second frame I got an spare as well. 7-3 Spare. On the 3rd Frame Jennie miss 2 pins, while I made another spare of 6-4. So I gave her the same smirk she was giving me, but she glared at me.

"Aishh..this girl really.", I mumbled.

The match continue, on the 5th frame the score is 74-me/84-Jennie, a total of 10 points ahead of me. Not bad.

But she made a fucking strike at the 6th frame that means her next 2 frame score will be added on her 6th frame.

"Aishh.. C'mon Lisa. Focus. Focus.", I was mumbling to myself. I will lose my chance to pay that 300million won if she won so better give your best.

And then suprisingly I made a comeback on 7th frame by the strike I made, YASSSS that's what you call comeback is real bitch hahahaha. After the 9th frame the score was. 200-me againts her 201.

So this is it.

Jennie Pov.

How did this happened? How come she made that score? I only made 1score ahead? This is not ok!

I glared on her direction her eyes was closed and she's mumbling something. Maybe she's praying for me to missed on this last frame! Aisshh this evil monkey!

Let see.

So I move forward and begin my last turn. One, two, three and shoots. I made 7 pins knockdown 3 more. Wew. This is so nerve wracking. I hate this.. I was already sweating. But I have to finish this.

I was holding the ball, I closed my eyes and heave one last sigh before I take 4steps forward releasing the ball.

But it was a fucking gutterball!

"What the??,-uhmm I'm just tensed guys. That's n-natural. " I smiled as I faced them.

"A gutterball? Is that really you Jennie? Hahaha.", Jeongyeon laugh so I gave her my most deathly glare.