Agasshi

At the tallest building in Gangnam, which is owned by one of the richest family in Korea, and resides one of the most powerful man in business world.

"Sajangnim(boss), CEO Kim? meeting will start soon, we would like to confirm if you would like to attend it?" The young man standing at the front door said with a slight bow.

"Oh Seungri, yes! please tell them that I would be attending, just give me 5 more minutes, I will just finish this talk with my princess. Thank you", Mr. Kim said signaling the man to wait.

Mr. Kim owns the biggest malls and bank business in Korea, he is about 50 yrs old. His wife passed away 10 yrs ago, and he has a daughter name Jennie.

"Yaaah! Appaaaa!.. Stop calling me princess!? I'm already 26 yrs old! What if someone might hear you calling me that? You're embarassing me.." Jennie said in aegyo tone.

"Aigoo...aigoo...I will stop calling you that if you behave like a real 26yrs old daugther, and I told you already! you won't be going outside Korea for now! You're grounded! Arasso? If you still insist going to new zealand because you were just invited for a birthday party of your friend then i have no choice but to close all your credit cards!" Mr.Kim said while massaging his temple, trying to calm himself.

"You really don't love me!" Jennie said before cutting off the line.

"W-what? Did my daughter just hung up on me? Haaist..That brat!" The old man stands up not believing what just happened a while ago.

"I dunno what am I going to do with this child anymore, I hope you were still here honey..." Mr. Kim said with closed eyes, sighing deeply and thinking of her beloved wife. "Haist, i have to go now, I will continue talking to you later young lady" He said looking at his phone.

Jennie POV

After the phone call, "I can't believe him! What does he think of me? I'm not a child anymore! Aisssh!" Jennie said while stomping her foot going inside her room. She really is annoyed, throwing all the things in her room that she laid her hands on. "If only eomma is here.." She sits on her bedside looking at her mother's photo on her side table. She has a pink luxurious room, big enough to park almost 4 busses inside. But even if she has all the luxury in world nothing would compare to what her mother's presence is. It's been almost 10 yrs since her mother passed away, but her longing for her mother's love has never fade.

Jennie looking at her mother's photo felt her body trembling and almost crying. But she held it in she already promise to herself that she will be tough. "I have to do something, I can't let appa ruin my plan..specially that event, I have to be there..I wanted to see her, I missed her so much..haist" Jennie said talking to herself.

Then suddenly Jennie stood up, she has a bright idea at the moment. She calls on her butler outside her room. "Mr. Yang!". The door opens and an old man about 50s appeared. "Yes, agasshi?" Mr. Yang asked her. "Well, book me a flight to New Zealand now, and promise me that you will never tell this to appa, don't worry I will be back within 2 days." Jennie said showing her gummy smile.

"B-but, agasshi I will lose my job if your father found out that I let you off to New Zealand. He strictly command us not to let you get out even at this mansion" Mr. Yang said half bowing at the young lady.

Jennie is getting pissed but still she have to be patient so that her butler would lend her some help."I know...Mr. Yang, I have a plan.." She said confidently.

"Tell appa that I don't want to talk to him or to anyone because i was really mad at him, I know he would not force me if it's about talking, get any maids in here to act and dress as me, all she have to do is put a mask on her face and sleep and hide under the sheets here for two days!...ofcourse he would suspect it so if that case happen you have to deny everything and act like you never knew my plan and blame it all on the maid who act as me. Whoever that maid is, who is willing to lose her job, i'll compensate her after I go back, and i will make sure to give her enough to make a living." Jennie said without any hesitation and fully planned out every circumstances.

Mr. Yang had his jaw dropped. He really is amaze by the plan this young master told him. He loved his boss Mr.Kim, but he loved the young lady more and treated her as his own daughter. He was working as butler for almost 30yrs to the Kim Family. He was there even before his agasshi is born.

"I am your loyal butler agasshi, you know I will choose you over your father, but please don't ever tell him that I ever said this." Mr. Yang said while trying to hide his smile.

Jennie chuckled at the sight of her loyal butler. "Ofcourse I will! it's our little secret" Jennie smile and winked to her butler.

After Mr. Yang agreed. They have excuted the plan as soon as possible. He booked Jennie a ticket to New Zealand. He ordered one of the maids to act as the their agasshi, ofcourse it was hard to get someone to agree but they have no other choice but to obey because they knew how the young lady gets mad.

The flight was schedule 3 days after she had the argument with her father as well as plan. She really avoided any conversation with his father so it would believe that she really is mad and doesn't want to talk to him. But she loved her father and will never get mad at him that long, but she really is serious with her plan. So she have to set aside her soft spot for her stubborn father, all because this event that she will attend is her only way to see her. Her first love...

On the airport.

Good afternoon passengers. This is the pre-boarding announcement for flight 89C to New Zealand. We are now inviting those passengers to have your boarding pass and identification ready. Regular boarding will begin approximately 10 minutes! Thank you!

"Ow! That's my flight" Jennie began moving. But suddenly...

"Baby! Stop! Stop!"...someone shouted. Jennie got her eyes wide open at someone. Who suddenly pop out of nowhere. Holding her wrist tightly.

"W-w-what the hell!?" Jennie got shocked at the sudden contact.

"I said stop! You don't have to do this! I love you! Please let's fix this." The person said and now holding Jennie at both side of her shoulder facing her almost one foot apart.

The gap suddenly made Jennie blush at the moment. Confused of what's happening. "Y-yy-yah! Yah! What the hell are you talking about?!, I don't even know you!" She said shouting, and suddenly remembered her flight. So she pulls herself away and shoving the hands of the stranger, and quickly walk towards the gate for inspection.

But suddenly she was stopped again, but this time she was lifted by the stranger. And put her like a sack of rice on it's shoulder. They were already making a scene at the airport and all eyes on them.

"Yaaaaaah! Put me down!!!", Jennie shouted at the top of her lungs. Obviously mad.

"No baby! Will fix this!" The person wave and bow to everyone who was looking at them trying to apologize for the commotion.

"Baby your ass! Put me down or I will make your life a living hell!" Jennie shouting again while struggling to get herself free.

"Hahaha! Your so sweet baby, I know I was wrong but still you shouln't have to leave me like that". The person now walking fast and trying to reach the exit as soon as possible.

"What the hell?! Are you fucking crazy?! Oh my God! Are you on drugs?! Are you kidnapping me?!" Jennie bombard all possible question at the person carrying her.

Some people where already murmuring at the sides while looking at them, probably gossiping the situation.

"Aisssh...this brat, I'm too beautiful to be a kidnapper." The person said whispering to herself. "Don't be mad at me anymore baby.. I will do anything you want just please don't leave me!" The person shouted. Walking faster than earlier.

Now that they finally made it to the exit. The person put jennie down but still holding her wrist.

"Wew! First of-" the person was about to say something but before it could finish it's sentence a big slap was landed to it's face.

"Are you sent by my father? Do you have any idea who the person you just drag away from there?" Jennie said already fuming with anger.

"I know.. I know you well miss Kim, and yes..I was sent by your father. CEO Kim of MultiGoldCorp. ", The person now glaring at Jennie while holding her wrist.

The two of them stood there having a glaring contest. Not even blinking trying to test each other.

-----------------------------------------------------------
I had fun on this chapter. And even stay up this late (2am). Sorry again for the wrong grammar.