How Brave

"So. Can you tell us now what happened here earlier?", Jisoo said as she walked towards Lisa's bed.

"Hmm. I forgot that she's a Myoi, and this hospital was owned by her father.", Lisa said flatly.

"Who is she by the way? Don't tell me that's one of your ex? Cause wow, she's a doctor Lice and they owned this place. And she's so beautiful as well. How come you didn't end up together?", Chaeyoung said mockingly. But Lisa lowered her head feeling guilty as she remember what she have done to Mina.

"You're right, she's my ex.", Lisa answered sofly. That got Jisoo's eyes wide open.

"I think Jennie mentioned this to me. But I didn't expect someone as perfect as that. Jennie really has a lot of competitors I guessed.", Jisoo said smirking and slightly shaking her head.

"No she hasn't, unnie~ Jennie is the only one I love. There's no competition here.", Lisa exclaimed.

"Is that why you gave Jennie a hickey? To show your ex who you like now?", Jisoo said raising her eyebrow on Lisa.

"It wasn't like that maybe I got too overboard. I just don't want Jennie to think that I still have something for my ex. I saw how Jennie got upset earlier, I don't want to disappoint her unnie. But I was too selfish, not thinking that I might hurt the other one unconsciously.", Lisa said as she held her forehead and lowered her head in frustration.

"I think that girl is still into you Lice. Didn't you both have agreed with the breakup?", Chaeyoung asked worriedly.

"Hmm, now that you mentioned it well you might get mad at me. But I made a setup months ago. I showed Mina I was two timing her.", Lisa said as she clenched her eyes closed feeling regretful as she remember how cruel she is that time.

"Aish. You're such a jerk. How could you do that to an innocent girl like her. Obviously she's still into you. When there's no mutual agreement on that break up. You just basically dumped her.", Jisoo said forming a fist ready to smack Lisa in annoyance.

"I know unnie, I know. I regret everything. I tried talking to her nicely, I apologized for everything. If I didn't met Jennie I would probably learn to love her. She's really a nice person too. But Jennie came, and everything went upside down. I literally fall head over heels to her. Aish. But I don't regret falling n love with your cousin she's infact the best thing I ever had.", Lisa said the last sentence while smiling and biting her nail as she turned red.

"Oh my God, stop with your cheesyness. Aissh poor girl she deserve someone better than you.", Jisoo said shaking her head in disappointment.

"I know I've already told her that.", Lisa said sighing deeply.

---------------------------

At the hospital hallway.

"Wait.", Jennie said while huffing as she chase Mina.

Mina heard Jennie calls her but choosed to ignore as she doesn't want the latter to saw how vulnerable she was now. She runs to the exit door of the hospital and she thought she escaped Jennie's pursuit on her. As she sat on the stair alone, and pour out her cries. She didn't want to be this weak, but she can't help it when it comes to Lisa.

'I should stop crying. She's with someone else now.', Mina mumbles weakly as she kept on wiping her tears. Then suddenly someone offered her a handkerchief. And sat beside her, but she ignored it and didn't look at the person who sat beside her.

"I know you hate me. But the feelings are mutual. But I'm not here to mock you, and neither pitying you. I just thought we both felt the same thing and I might have felt worst.", Jennie said not looking at Mina. But the latter was confused to what she said, that she finally turned her gaze on Jennie.