It's you

Lisa Pov.

~scritchhhhhhhhh.....

The last sounds I heard before I blocked out.

I thought I was gonna die, I thought I was never gonna see her again. And it fucking scared me. It scared me to think that I won't be able to breath her hair, touch her hand, and kissed her lips.

But thank God I woke up, and damn my head hurts like hell. I scrunches my eyes as I slowly opened it. The pain was too much that I suddenly felt it as I got my consciousness back.

Thank God I was wearing a seatbelt. Or else I'll be dead by now. The last thing I remember was the loud scritch sounds coming from the right.

I palmed my head where I felt that stinging pain.

"Arghh..", I groan as I'm having difficulties on moving my hands. Then I saw blood..there was a blood in my hand and I could already feel that there's something dripping on my head. I slowly unbuckle my seatbelt and tried to unlock the door.

"Fuck. Ahg..", I'd stumbled on the ground as soon as I open the car door. Then I hold on the door to pull my self up, painfully slow.

"What happened?", I couldn't see as the whole place was covered with smoke. I walked leaning on my car for support as I checked the area.

Then I saw the back of my car all wrecked. Then as the smoke was getting thin. I finally saw what causes me to block out earlier, someone just hit the back of my car. And it causes mutliple collision from the following car at the back.

"Hey!", I heard someone shouts and runs towards me wearing a bright green uniform.

"Hey. Miss?, can you hear me?!", The guy asked as he checked my head that was bleeding.

"Yes I could hear you.", I answered as I scrunches my face due to the pain in my head.

"Good. Now come with me and let's take care of that.", He said as he helped me walk.

He then brought me to one of their emergency van. And cleaned the wounds I got from the accident. I was still in a bit of trauma as I saw everybody was in panic. I could hear their shouts coming from everywhere. And it's defeaning my ears due to the noises.

I can't fucking think of anything as I looked at my hands. It was shaking, my hands we're shaking God I almost die.. Just the thought of it was making me tremble in fear.

Then I slightly heard my name. It wasn't that clear as the noises coming everywhere was covering it.

"Lisa"

"Lisa" I quickly got up when I heard it again.

"Lisa!", Then I started to walk as my pace gradually becoming faster when I heard my name coming from a familiar voice.

"Lisa!?", I heard it again and I know that voice was hers. I run towards where I heard it coming from.

Then I saw her back. And I saw my bestfriend. So it was really her.. It was her. And that's it. My tears finally spilled out.

"Jennie?" I mumbled weakly.

"Jennie?!", I said. That made her turned around. And God it felt like my world stopped when I saw her again.

We looked at each other's eye like we're the only visible person at this moment. And the only thing I could hear was my beating heart. As my lips slowly formed a smile, while my tears still kept from falling same as with her.

She then quickly runs towards me. And everything was in slowmotion, as she jumps towards me locking her arms around my torso.

Oh God I missed her so much, I missed her warmth, her skin, and the smell of her hair. I missed every bits of her. I hugged her tight like my life depends on it.