Trouble

"How the hell did they know I was here?" Lisa groaned in frustration. She was hiding below the bar counter. While there were three men inside that particular bar where she is, wearing a black suit, and seemingly radiating alertness.

No one possibly knew why are they wearing such incredulous outfit that doesn't quite fit the environment. Beside one person, and apparently this person was trying so hard to squeeze herself underneath the pavement of the bar counter. Lisa biting on her lip, and frowning suddenly heard one of these men which she assumed to be just standing right in front of her but on the other side of the counter.

"This girl, have you seen this girl?!", A deep threatening voice echoed despite the loud noise from the bar's music having played at the background. The big guy with a square face, mustache and beard holding a photo and shoving in front of the bartender as he asked a bit aggresively. "Chill men, don't shout jeez you are more louder than our sounds in full volume." The bartender answered scrunching his face while putting his hands up in defense, "Just fucking answer the question!" The other man which is a bit shorter than the one holding the picture slammed his hand that got the bartender flinching in shock.

Lisa furrowed her brows as she heard the exchanges between the bartender and these men that got her so extremely irritated wanting to hop out and break their necks, but still refuses to show herself knowing it is not the best solution at the moment. Instead, she tug the hem of the bartender's slacks trying to give the guy a reminder of what he's suppose to be doing or rather saying. The bartender who felt the subtle tug on his slacks below him, reminded him that he's supposed to help someone and not to induce in some argument, but before saying his script he blew out an exhausting huff. "Ok fine, I saw her a while ago" he said acting like he doesn't have a choice. And added "But she took off, with someone just about minutes ago, and you might still be able to catch her if you start droving your ass off from here". The bartender hissed and gave a glare to the men in front of him, balling his fists above the counter, an indication that he was ready to give the unwanted visitors a little taste of his annoyance. The big guy with the picture got the message or an invitation to make a move as he saw the bartender's balled fists. His brows creased, looking suspicious of him and obviously not buying what the bartender said. And was ready to grab his collar but then an arm stopped the big guy.

"How can we be sure that you were telling us the truth?" The shorter one asked, the bartender arched an eyebrow, jaw clenching before uttering his answer. "Well, you can ask our bouncer out there." The bartender pointed at the men wearing fitted black shirt standing at their entrance door.

The big guy with beard looked behind him and signal his comrade with the same height as him but with a slender physique. The third guy nods before he went towards the bouncers at the entrance and after a minute passed, the slender guy came back. "Hyung!, That boy is telling the truth!, let's go!". The guy shouted with urgency, shifting his head the shorter guy turned to look back at the bartender. Opening his mouth to say something but hesitated, still doesn't fully believed the bartender and bouncers at some point.

"You better be saying the truth or you and this girl will be having a big trouble." The shorter guy said trying to give the poor employee a threat, but the bartender shrugged in response, looking unthreatened. The short guy tapped his comrade and then left the bar in haste.

When the three stooges left as what Lisa call them. The girl quickly flung out of the space. "Wew!, thanks Bam! You once again save my fucking ass!". Lisa sighed in relief in an exaggerated manner. Her friend the bartender crosses his arms above his chest and glowered "What the hell? You think that's funny huh Lalisa?".

"Sorry brotha, you know I was just trying to save my life- and ofcourse with the help of my bestfriend! Damn, that was definitely intense! And you? Brotha you are undoubtly a good actor." Lisa said in a matter of factly tone refering with how the guy is delivering his script flawlessly, Lisa wiggling her eyebrow trying to tease the guy but failed, noticing the look of her friend. Bambam narrowed his eyes as he shook his head in dissapointment. "Ok! I get it, don't look at me like that, jeez what do you want me to do? To say? To react right now? Should I cry my heart out?" Lisa asked huffing and as she leaned her back at the counter, with a crestfallen look. Sighing once more, pursing her lip tight before opening her mouth to explain further. Knowing she had to tell her bestfriend her situation.