{32} The Right Moment

November 11th, 2015

P.o.V Scott

I was just waiting for the right moment. In the chaos of moving to L.A. was just no time for other things but today we had a day off. I would take Alli to the little lookout point in the woods of Beacon Hills, a place where we played when we were kids and watched the moon together as teenagers. It was perfect. When we arrived there, it was already dark but all the candles I had put there with Stiles' help guided the way.
"Do you like it?"
"I...Scott, I love it!"
She hugged me.
We enjoyed the beautiful view over the town we were born in.
"Alli?"
"Yup?"
"You are the love of my life, my salvation, my best friend, my partner in crime, my anchor, my soulmate. I love you and I don't wanna lose you. Ever. I can't live without you and I don't even wanna try. You came to me in my darkest of days and flooded my world with light. When I was lying on the ground, you lifted me up and saved me. I was close to ending it. You made me go on. You're the reason why I didn't give up when everything inside me screamed to do it. You took away the most terrible pain I've ever felt and replaced it with happiness. You fixed my broken soul without even trying. I fell back into my depression while you were gone. But the second I saw you lying in the hospital bed, all tired and weak but with a smile, all the weight was gone. When my world is falling apart that's when I look at you and I feel better. I need you and I don't ever want to let you go. Will you marry me, Allison Argent?"
"YES! Yes, I will marry you, Scott!!"
She jumped into my arms so fast that we almost fell down.
"Alli, ugh, wait a second." I pushed her away carefully and got down on one knee. In my excitement I had forgotten it. I grabbed her hand and pulled the little box with the ring out of my pocket.
"Will you?"
"Yes, dumbass!"
I put the ring on her finger and got up to wipe away her tears.
"I love you so much."
She kissed me gently.
"I love you too."