{15} Uncle

January 18th, 2013

P.o.V Scott

"Hey!"
Alli ran up to me at school. It's been two days since she told me about her pregnancy. On the weekend we didn't see each other and only talked on the phone. It was good to see her again. I was standing right next to Stiles and Malia when Alli just kissed me. Both of them looked confused.
"Scott! You didn't tell me anything!"
"Well, I knew."
"Malia?!"
"What? I knew it would happen this weekend."
"Why?"
Alli shot Malia a look.
"I just...I had a feeling."
"Stiles, can we talk?", I asked my best friend seriously.
"Sure. What is it, Scotty?"
"Malia knows and you can talk to her about it but I have to make sure, you don't tell anyone else."
He nodded and I went on.
"Alli is pregnant."
"Wow...Is that how you got together?"
"Yes. She told me on Friday evening right after she found out."
"Wait, Friday?"
"Yeah."
"So that's why Allison texted Malia to come over."
"Exactly."
"And that's why she knew that you'd get together."
"Yup."
"I'm so happy for you! Congratulations, buddy. But what are you going to do about the baby?"
"Raise it. What did you think?"
"You are so young! But I'll support you if you make me it's uncle."
"Of course."
"I support you."
"Thanks."

P.o.V Malia

Sheriff Stilinski didn't know yet that I was going to live with them for a while so I was really nervous when we got home from school.
"Dad, is it okay if Malia stays with us for a while?"
"Ouuuuh, get some, Stiles!", Isaac shouted.
"Shut up."
The Sheriff turned to me.
"You're always welcome here. Don't you ever forget that."
I nodded and he hugged me.
"Thank you so much."
"I get to live with my best friend! This day gets better and better!" Isaac hugged me and kissed my cheek. Stiles shot him a look and I laughed.
"Come here.", he said and kissed me in front of his brother and his Dad.
"My girl.", Stiles mumbled against my lips so I was the only one to hear it. He was so cute when he got jealous and it was also kinda hot. Maybe that's why I was so okay with kisses on the cheek by Isaac.
"By the way Dad, Lydia comes over for dinner today."
"Full house."
The Sheriff sighed.
"Isaac help me cooking. Stiles, Malia, you get her stuff from her home. And you are going to inform your father about you staying here."
I nodded but I didn't want to go back. But with Stiles by my side, it wouldn't be that bad.
We arrived at my house and the first person we met was Derek. Who else could it be?
"Giving me my sister back, Stilinski?"
"No. He isn't. We're just grabbing a bit of my stuff. Tell Dad, I'm going to live with Stiles for a while. You know why."
I went up to my room and put my stuff into a bag. When I came down again, Stiles and Derek were involved in one of their staring matches. I knew Stiles was scared of my brother and the latter hated him. It was kinda funny to watch because Stiles was obviously feeling uncomfortable and sighed relieved when he saw me.
When we were back in his jeep and I was sure Derek wouldn't hear us, I started speaking.
"Derek isn't dangerous, you know?"
"Well, he looks like he is. God, does he ever smile?!"
"It's Malia. But thanks for calling me a god."
Stiles gave me a look that said "Are fucking kidding me right now?" and I laughed hard at that. It felt so good to laugh after all the tears I shed last night. When Stiles was asleep, I started crying again. I had never told anyone how much I was suffering. I just couldn't. They would be so worried about me and that was the last thing I wanted. The memories of my dead best friend weren't the only reason why I couldn't stand living with my family. It was hard to live in a family of werewolves while being the only other creature, I felt like an outcast. Just like my mother I was a werecoyote. My powers were similar but I was still different and I felt that every single day.