{29} Scott's First Love

September 6th, 2013

P.o.V Stiles

Allison was still in the hospital and Scott walked around with Rose and his Mom so I decided to tell Allison the story behind the second name of her daughter.
I needed to do something. A few days ago Malia broke up with me and moved on with Theo right after that. I'd never felt this kind of pain. Not even when my Mom died. Not even when Scott tried to kill himself.
"Scott told you that he didn't have a love life until you came back, right?"
"Well, he told me that he almost had his first time with a girl he liked but they were too nervous."
"You know more than I did until a few days ago. He never talks about her."
"What happened?"
"Her name was Kira Yukimura and she came into our class in 4th grade. They started flirting one year later and we all wondered why they never dated."
"That sounds like Scott. But why doesn't he talk about her?"
"Scott told me the night before Rose was born that they actually were a couple from 5th grade until freshman year."
"Wow. I'd like to get to know her."
"Well...you can't."
"Why? Did she move away?"
"No. Something happened. She died when she was 15."
"Oh my god..."
"He was with her when she died. She was allowed to stay over at his house because they were officially just friends. Scott picked her up and they drove home with his Mom's car. It was full moon that night and he got bitten like a month before so he lost control and caused a big car crash. He brought her here. His wounds were not that bad and he wouldn't let himself heal but all he needed was to be stitched up a bit. Kira on the other hand wasn't conscious. He had attacked her while shifting but that wasn't the real cause for her injuries. She wouldn't wake up after her surgery. After two months in a coma her parents decided to turn of the machines keeping her alive. We were all devastated but it was the worst for Scott. Malia's brother once explained what blue eyes means for a wolf. It means they killed someone and they feel guilty. If Scott wasn't a true alpha, his eyes were blue. I saw it myself. You saved his life. He was suicidal after her death and he even tried to kill himself. I could save him but I know he would have tried again if you hadn't been there. He loved Kira. She was his first love."
"I...I don't know what to say...poor Scott..."
Allison wiped her tears away.
"She fought for her life a month. She was the strongest girl I know."
"Then I'm proud that my daughter has her name."
"Malia is broken ever since. That's why she spends - uh - spent, I guess, so much time at my house. Her room holds to many memories of her best friend. You saved both of them and I thank you for that."
"I had no idea but I had fun by doing it."
I smiled a little.