Pan x Sawyer Request

Start from the beginning

*Time skip to after date let me know in the comments if you want me to write the date part but for as of now I have a lot of requests to get in and yeah*

Peter and I are currently walking back to camp just talking about random things, "Favorite color?" he asked "Green." "Why?" "It's cliche but it's the color of your eyes." Peter laughed "That's ok." We got back to camp and before we went in Peter stopped me. "Sawyer I know that we haven't know each other very long but I was wonder if you would like to be my boyfriend." My heart just stopped I mean like Peter just asked me to be his boyfriend! "Yes!" I said really loudly. "Oops sorry didn't mean to yell." I said to him. "That is quite alright." We walked into camp and sat on a log before the boys camp up to Peter. "Pan can we have a fire tonight?" One of the little boys asked. "We do every night don't we?" Peter asked but more so stated to the boy. The boys cheered and Peter pulled out his pan flute and started to play. About halfway through the song I got tired and put my head on his shoulder, closing my eyes. After the song was done Peter pulled me onto his lap so that my head was in the crook of his neck. I started to fall asleep again when I heard " Night love." 

*Time skip 2 weeks*

It's been 2 weeks since Peter asked me to be his Boyfriend and I regret nothing. Peter is the perfect boyfriend you could ask for he holds my hand, tells me that he loves me, everything and I. LOVE. IT! I am currently in camp helping Adrian tie his shoes since he can't do that just yet. When I finished I got up "Alright now why don't we go." I was cut off by a whistle, and not just any whistle but, the one that's for intruders on the island that are making their way to the main camp. And we just so happened to be in the main camp. Before I could tell anyone to go and get weapons Peter was already telling the boys to do so. "Sawyer!" I looked up just in time to catch a crossbow and some arrows from Felix. "Thanks," I said before finding Peter who was in the center of camp with the lost boys telling them a game plan.  By the time I got to over to Peter and the boys, they all had their arrows pointed at me. I got to Peter and turned around only to see, Emma, Hook, My so-called mother, James, Regina, and Henry. "What do you want?" Peter said in his normal cocky tone.  "Give me my son" my 'mother' yelled. I chuckled but quickly covered it up with a cough. "What's so funny Sawyer?" Henry asked. I looked at him and grabbed Peters hand intertwining our fingers. "Oh Henry sweet, sweet Henry you see I didn't run away as my so-called mother must have told you, she didn't want me when I said that I liked boys and not girls. So Peter came and took me away from Storybrooke and I'm happy now so I found it funny that she thought that I was going to go with her." I said. Hook stepped forward "Sawyer he's lying to you, he doesn't love you all he wants is power and nothing more he can't love you like your mom and dad do." He said. I looked at all of them "He's right" Emma said and Regina just nodded her head. I looked at my 'mom' only to see her smirking and James was doing the same. I stepped forward mine and Peters hands still intertwined. "You know what? Your wrong, Peter can love, he loves me, he loves the boys like family, and maybe your right he can't love me like my parents are supposed to. But we wouldn't be having this conversation if my parents showed that they cared about me more than there reputation."

Pans POV (Sorry for the sudden change)

As Sawyer was telling Hook and the group off I noticed storm clouds starting to form overhead. ' Is he causing this he is the son of a merwitch but I don't think that he can do that.' After ranting to Hook and chewing out his mom I thought it was about time that I step in. I unhooked out hands so I could pull him to me but that was a mistake. The second our hands let go water started to flood the camp causing the ground to cave in, however, it was only by the group me and the lost boys were fine. I quickly grabbed his hands in mine and wrapped my arms around him so our hands were on his stomach. " Hey, hey it's ok Sawyer cutie please calm down you're going to hurt them," I whispered to him. "I don't care," he said through his teeth. I turned him around so that he was facing my chest. "You're going to hurt them and as much as I would love to see that can you please calm down?" "NO"  'Alright Pan think what could calm him down? Kiss him? Oh, of course, the most cliche thing in the world but hey let's give it ago.' I grabbed his chin and made him look up at me. Before I leaned down and kissed him and to say it was magical is an understatement. We pulled apart and I looked at Sawyer. "Better?" he nodded and the storm let up and the water evaporated. I looked at Ursala "Not only did he just say that he is not going with you but I am also going to say no because I will NOT let someone that means the whole world to me go back to somewhere that he feels unwanted and unloved. As of now Sawyer is in my care, and I don't care if this sounds wrong but he is now mine and not yours, in fact, he never was yours" When I finished I waved my hand and the group disappeared. "Did you mean what you just said peter?" Sawyer asked, "Every word because you are my everything, my reason to get up in the morning, my inspiration, my sun and moon, my life, but all in all you are mine and I am yours." I said looking into him. By this point, the boys had gone into hiding still watching but they probably wanted to give us some space. "I like the sound of that but just so you know I feel the same about you, you're my reason to get up, to try harder, my sun and moon, the king of my heart." I chuckled "Sawyer" "Yes?" "I love you and I'm not just saying that I really do love you, and I will now and forever." Sawyer blushed and looked away and after a second he looked back at me. "I-I love you too Peter now and forever, forever and always," he said. Before I could do anything my body moved on its own and I kissed him not that I wasn't going to. When we kissed the lost boys cheered and it was moments like this that made me feel like everything was perfect. 

I know that this is late and I am soooo sorry but I have had testing and other things going on at school so if you made a request I didn't forget about it I just have been really busy but I plan on working on them this weekend. Hope you liked this tell me what you think in the comments. 

~Piper 

word count 2480