Kai turned back to look through the door behind him and held out his hands someone who also stepped slowly through the door. By now most of the mouths were agape as they saw Anna walk softly into the room sporting a magnificent set of wings just like man before her but smaller to fit her petite build.

"Oh my God..." Molly whispered and covered her mouth in shock. Gone were the evil red eyes, gone was the dark aura of a corrupted soul and in its place was a newly reborn woman who had been called back from the darkness and into the light. 

Sirius sat towards the back and drank in the sight of his daughter, now undeniably the most beautifully pure, powerful and alluring creature in the world. His heart began to ache though as he thought of how much she still looked like her mother with the same pale blonde hair, facial structure and lips.    He could now see that her eyes were from him and his aching heart warmed at the thought, it would be something that he would forever hold onto.

"I know what most of you are wondering and yes we are here to answer those questions so please, get comfortable because we may be here for a little while." Kai gestures for Jace and jet to take a seat and they do so swiftly so that the explanation can begin. 

Unanswered questions hung heavy in the air making it seem harder to breath for Anna who at this time felt a nervous energy course through her. As if feeling this shift in emotion, Kai reached beck and grasped her hand, shooting pleasurable sensations down her arm and spreading throughout her body. It was hard to look her family in the eyes as the changes to her had been so sudden and overwhelming that even she had not adjusted properly to who new situation. They all looked incredibly worried but she hoped that after they heard what was going on, their worry would lessen.

"Now, I know that you each have, on numerous occasions, questioned what I am and though by now I'm sure the answer is quite obvious, I shall tell you anyway," Kai breathed in deeply and continued. "I am an angel, and I have bee on earth for around two hundred years now. My father cast me down from heaven and I have been condemned to live here and will do so until this world ends." Kai paused and Anna squeezed his hands in reassurance.

"Pardon if this is too personal, but why were you cast down?" Albus inquired whilst peering curiously over the edge of his creasing moon shaped spectacles.

"Because of Anima Socium." Kai glanced at Anna and their presence together lit their surroundings. "Long ago a tale was told that each angel had someone down on earth that would call to them, physically, spiritually and emotionally. This person was to be treasured and God knew that for his goodness and power to spread throughout the world, offspring of angels and their human Socia would be needed to do this. You see a balance is required in every single part of the world and the balance between good and evil, or God and Lucifer must be kept as level as possible or else humanity would most likely fall. Angels can never have children with anyone but their Socia. For you there are equivalents that exist. Shifters have their imprints, Vampires have their mates and I, I mean we, have our Socia, our soulmate which we are instinctually programmed to protect and love. Unfortunately for God's children it is forbidden to have one of these, we all have a person on earth for us, were just not allowed to ever speak, touch or come into any sort of contact with them." 

"How come?" Renesme asks quietly, Kai's tale had captured her attention and she was fully engrossed in the story.

"The offspring of a child of God would upset that crucial balance, they would be too powerful and that sort of power is just not meant to exist in the world. But I knew... I knew she would be out there and perhaps I was being selfish, but I knew that she would need me. The Hallowed Oracle told me as much when I went to him. He told me that my Anima Socium would need me to help keep that delicate balance and it was for that reason that I resolved to go down to earth and look for her. Unfortunately one of my siblings, Aiysha, heard of this plan and told my father who cast me down from heaven, never to return again." Kai stopped his tale and saw that everyone at the table seemed enraptured in his story. To all of them, this new information was swimming in their brains trying to be processed and made sense of. 

"So you are a child of God? Like the actual God?" Jezebel gaped.

"Yes." Kai answered evenly.

"And I'm guessing that Anna is your 'socia' thingy." 

"Yes."

"Holy shit." Jezebel sat back in her chair and stared at the ceiling drinking it all in.

"That doesn't explain what happened to Anna." Rosalie cut in and the rest nodded at her statement. 

"Because Anna was dying; I had to do something drastic and completely against our laws. In an dire event, Socia can use their power to feed into their partner and essentially revive them. This has consequences though, and through this exchange, half of an angel's power is poured into the human body which drains the angel yet saves the other. That is what you see now and why Anna is now what she is, an angel." 

Anna had kept her eyes on Kai the entire time he talked and she felt herself being surrounded by love and comfort through their bond yet that spell was broken when she heard the scrape of chair legs against the flagstone floor and looked up. His face and name in her mind immediately brought her mothers letter to her again and in a second she remembered who he was and breathed out.

"Dad?"

Another one down! I hope this was a good explanation for you guys, the chapter is unedited so I'm sorry but there will be some mistakes, I'll come back later and fix them.

I LOVE YOU DEDICATED READERS YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE!

Pleaseeeeeeee

VOTE!!!

COMMENT!!!