1. Back with Bad news

Welcome! This is my second book, I am warning you, I have no plan for this book, I'm just writing as I go

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
*Ginny's P.O.V*

Mum paced up and down the cobblestone floor of the kitchen with her arms folded tight and head bowed. I fiddled with a stray spoon on the table, my stress causing to fidget.
"Mum. Stop worrying, they'll be fine."
She looked up and shook her head.
"Anything could be happening right now! How can you tell they'll be fine!?"
My eyes fell to the table in thought. Yes, I knew that they could be hurt but I was just trying to ease the tension in the air. My crimson hair spilt over my shoulder in abandoned waves, I hadn't properly brushed or done anything with it for days. The Christmas holidays  were due to finish in two days before we had to go back to school. Though it was nice to see family again, Grimmauld Place held no value of entertainment so I would often find myself very bored and wishing to go back with my friends at Hogwarts. A clatter in the front hallway cause mum and I to glance at each other. She rushed out of the room with me hot on her tail.

The whole order was traipsing through the doorway their heads bowed and necks glistening with perspiration, what was noticeable however was the crestfallen and pained expressions worn by each and every person of the order. Mum rushed up to Dad and hugged him, everyone began filing into the kitchen and I look to see my siblings who all appeared tired and ready to go to bed. The emergency call from the ministry was unexpected and came right in the middle of lunchtime. When Remus had sent the message, all of us were confused and many got up in a panic. He wouldn't use the emergency signal for nothing. The order wasted no time in preparing and making their way into the ministry. Mum had begged Dad not to go and  been even more desperate for Harry Ron and Hermione to stay, but they wanted to help Anna, if she was in danger. When Fred and George insisted on going, she flew into a right panic, flinging her arms around me and physically restraining me from going, not that I would have been much use anyway, I was still under the trace. So are the other kids but there was no stopping them when it came to Anna's and Remus' safety. What could possibly have happened?

"What? What happened!" My mother cried in despair when no one would make eye contact or a single noise.

"Molly..." My father mumbled and held his hands out to her. I saw mom look over everyone, doubtless making sure that all of her children returned home. Her eyes widened.

"Anna, where is she?" I swept ever the crowed of drained-looking people and saw that she was indeed absent.

"Molly-"

"Stop 'Mollying' me Arthur! Tell me!"

"She was taken." Remus choked.

"What? Taken? How? By who?" I fired.

Everyone looked at each other without saying a word.

What is going on?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~ Winchester- England. The Cullen Family.~

The vampires had frantically searched the area around them for a week, Esme was constantly in hysterics about the disappearance of her daughter and many members of the coven were unintentionally fearing the worst. Jasper entered the sombre-mooded house, the emotions severely getting him down. Of course, he couldn't blame the family, it was a hard time for everyone and they could hardly help it.