2. Plans and problems

Remus' P.O.V

"It's going too far. People are being murdered every day and we aren't doing anything!" Sirius fires up after reading the Daily Prophet, another murder story gracing the headlines.

"We're doing all we can, Sirius." I state calmly, knowing it would do no good to get agitated.

"It's not enough!"

"This isn't just about the murders anymore, is it Sirius?" Harry asked, a glint in his eyes.

"Wha-" Sirius began but stopped himself and let out a sigh, his shoulders sagging.

"It's about her now, isn't it?" Harry murmured.

"She's just a child! She doesn't know what she's doing! For her to be doing this, it's not right, it's not her... She was like the daughter I never had." Sirius stood up and walked out of the room, leaving everyone to think on what he had said.

"He's right. She's not a murderer, it's not like her."

"But-"

"We know Molly, we saw the evidence, but what we're saying is that she can't be doing this voluntarily." I sigh and rest my head against the wall behind me, my transformations of late had been longer, tiring and unusually painful.

"We have to figure out a way to get her alone and talk to her."

"How do we do that?" Ron asks looking lost.

"What about her family?" Harry suggested. "Surely they could help?"

"We don't even know who they are." Hermione says.

"Well, we will just have to find out won't we?" Harry says.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The man's hand travelled further up my thigh and I fought back a disgustful grimace.

Think about the mission. It's for the mission.

I chanted that continuously as the man felt me up.

The whole shop was coated in a dusty blanket and I felt my skin crawl as I glanced around at the artefacts that lined the walls. Severed heads, shrunken body parts and strange talismans that doubtless where made to accommodate death and destruction.

"So, have you seen any...suspicious activity around?" I tried to question but Borgin didn't seem to hear me as he shoved his face down my chest. Disgusting old man.

"Why don't we take this upstairs and get all these clothes off?" He muttered, completely ignoring my previous question.

"Well, maybe if you answer me first." I bit my lip and his eyes were drawn to my face.

"It's Knockturn alley, 'suspicious' is everywhere." Borgin grumbled and continued running his hands up my bare legs.

The mission. For the mission.

"Did anyone ever ask you for anything?"

"Like what?" He grunted, not at all happy I was stalling.

"You know what. I'm sure my father wouldn't be pleased to know that you've been... supplying the wrong people Mr Borgin." Then man froze and looked up.

"What are you talking about?" He whispered harshly.

"What were they asking for?" I ground out and draped my arms around his neck, staring into his muddy brown eyes with my piercing crimson ones. I see him gulp and his ashy complexion pale.

"N-nothing, I don't know what you're talking about!"

"C'mon Mr Borgin, I can tell when I'm being lied to." I smirk and place my hands on his chest, slowly inching them down. His breathing hitches and heartrate accelerates. Good, I'm getting there. "The sooner you tell me, the sooner we can get to the...good part. Tell me what they were looking for" I whisper and run my finger lower, tauntingly.