GTNLF. 2.

The morning came around all too quickly, waking up next to a cold bed was even worse than knowing I had a long ass day today. I groaned as I stretched before sitting up and swinging my legs out the bed and getting to my feet. Padding across the room I glanced in the mirror and saw how much of a mess I was, my hair was sticking out like a scarecrow and face looked dreadfully pale this morning. 

I headed to the bathroom deciding a shower would probably perk me up, would probably make me feel a little better this morning. Turning the water on in the shower I stripped out of my clothes as I waited for the water to heat. As I stepped into the shower letting the water hit my body I breathed a sigh of relief as I felt my skin heat up. Standing under the water I closed my eyes and tried to wash away any fears and worries I had about my meeting with my client later. 

"Blair!" I heard Ben shout my name, opening my eyes I let out a groan, only now would he call me, the second I was in the shower and having a moment of peace would be the moment he shouted me. 

Leaning my head out of the water I called out a reply of yes before I reached for the shower gel and started to wash my body before I heard the door of the bathroom open. 

"I have to go in a minute," I heard him say. 

Moving the shower curtain I popped my head around to look at him, "I thought you had already gone."

Ben stepped forward coming towards me before he placed a kiss on my wet lips, "Sorry to disappoint you."

"Actually," I smiled as I looked up at him, "I wanted to see you before you left."

"Oh yeah?" He raised his right eyebrow with a smirk. 

I rolled my eyes before laughing, "Nothing like that. I wanted to let you know I might be late depending on what happens today, I think this case is about to get pretty intense."

He smiled at me before he looked in the mirror and ran a hand through his hair, "You'll have to tell me all about it tonight."

Laughing I put the shower curtain back in place before speaking allowing myself to get under the water again, "Are you going to be home at a good time tonight?" My hands pushed my hair away from my face and under the water. 

"I'll see what I can do, you know how it gets." I listened as I heard him moving before I popped my head back around and saw him at the door getting ready to leave. 

"Hey!" I called him back and smiled, "Where's my kiss?"

He rolled his eyes as he walked back towards me and placed a second kiss on my wet lips, "Love you."

Meeting my client at 9 am I knew today was going to be a very stressful day, I didn't know how long we would be interviewing for, nor did I know the outcome of his words. Daniel Jacobs looked like he had finally managed to take a shower, he also had some clean clothes on, this morning he even seemed to manage a smile when he shook my hand.