“So who's funeral is it now?” He asks.

“Jimin's family” I state, making him gasp.

“So last night you killed them! That's why Yoongi left in the middle of the night?!” He screeched, making my ears bleed.

“Yeah, stop screaming” I speak irritatedly.

“ARE YOU OUTTA YOUR MIND?!” He screams even more, making me groan and cover my ears.

“You dared to kill his entire family and now you think planning their funeral is a good idea? Have you lost your brain Jungkook! He's gonna hate you more, you should have stopped at his uncle and aunt. Why the hell did you kill his remaining family?? HE HAD A BABY BROTHER FOR FUCKS SAKE, you killed him too!!” He was basically acting like my mother, which I never had.

“He was escaping! He betrayed me, he deserved that” I spat, making him shake his head.

“No Jungkook, that was taking it too far. I'm sure you lost him now. He surely despises you” he stated, being confident of himself.

“No Hobi, he doesn't hate. He was mad at me, even punched me. But that's all, he couldn't do more. He likes me” I counter.

His eyes widen.

“That cut on your lip is caused by him?” He questions and I nod.

“You're a dumbass” he glares at me.

“Enough Hoseok! You're getting on my nerves” I growl, sure he can sass me but this is crossing the limit. I'm already not in the mood for any bullshit.

“No, you're really a dumbass. You killed his entire family and he just punched you for it and all you think is that he JUST likes you” he speaks stressing out the word just.

I look at him questioningly, asking to elaborate.

“He loves you, even though he shouldn't he does somehow” he speaks, expression looking sorry, with a hint of anger. The anger definitely is meant for me.

“I call bullshit, he can't love me. I never gave him any reason to. Love doesn't exist, it's a stupid myth” I chuckle, internally panicking. He can't love me, I don't want it.

I don't want to love him, it's a weakness.

“Now you just proved it you're even more dumber. All that running behind him calling him baby and buying shit for him flattered him. Hell you even send me out to his friend just to ask what he likes” he chuckled, seeming clearly amused at my words.

“If Yoongi did that for me, hell I'd be dead from feels” he continued.

“So he loves me…?” I trail off. Hoseok nodded affirmatively at my question.

“So that means he'll stay with me right? Without being forced?”

“Actually, I think he'd want to go as far away as possible. But at the same he'll want you too, it's truly all on him now” he stated rubbing his chin, like the expert he is on emotions and shit.

Yoongi and I lack in this department, I more than Yoongi since he states he's 'in love’ with Hoseok. Despite his cold personality, which is similar to mine, I've seen him smile only to Hoseok, no one else. Not even me.

“Hyung, can you please convince him to stay? The wedding's on 17th, I'll decrease the number of guests but he still has to act like a happy bride. Make him smile at least” I requested, purposely using honorific, since he's always complaining me for that.

“No” he rolled his eyes at me, making me clench my fists.

“I'm ordering you” I growl, if requesting doesn't work I'll unashamedly bring my dominance here, I don't fucking care if he's my friend.

“Why are you ordering my boyfriend?” Yoongi entered, putting his Rolex watch on.

“Tell him to make Jimin stay and smile at the wedding” I told him as he came and sat next to Hoseok.

“What makes you think he can do it?” Yoongi cocks his eyebrow as he questions.

“He's good at talking to people so…” I trail off.

“Why don't you just threaten him? Surely that'll be easier” he states.

“Is that supposed to be a shade?” I growl, sometimes they make me want to strangle them.

“No I'm just being rational here. After what you did, he's not even gonna want to marry you. So making him stay on his own is impossible, threatening is better. Effective” he answered in his serious tone confirming he's not throwing shade.

“But he already hates me enough, you didn't see his eyes yesterday. They didn't shine like they usually do! I don't wanna threaten him more” I speak exasperated, truly I don't wanna threaten him more.

What I did was surely because of his mistake but I can't bear to see him like this. Nor can I let him go, he has to stay, if he tries to leave I'll have no other choice but to force him into staying. I'll kill anyone and everyone just to make him stay.

“Alright, I'll talk to him” Hoseok sighed as he spoke.

“Thanks. And Yoongi, cancel everything for today, we have a funeral service to plan” I speak and get up, Yoongi following suit.

“What funeral?” He trails off, frown upon his face.

“Don't ask” Hoseok muttered at the same time as I answered “Jimin's family”.

“Good luck Jeon” Yoongi stated dryly, grimacing at our answers.

It made me feel like I had a storm coming my way, or maybe I actually did.

___________________________________

AN:

Sorry for this smallass(1.5k words) update.

Further updates would most probably be the same, I can't get myself to write more. Also y'all definitely noticed how this is a shitass chapter. Please tell me if it ain't like my previous chapters. If I'm writing shitty, I'll stop making crappy ones and wait till I pull myself together to give better chapters.

 (Here's some inspiration to those who's lost it, like meh)