chapter 22 - Who We Are

Start from the beginning

Octavia was so overcome with anger she sent a burst of her power toward Amara to throw her back through the air, making the hallucination of Amara fade and disappear.

Hess: (voice over from 12.17 The British Invasion) "The grand experiment recruiting American hunters has failed, utterly."

From 12.17 "The British Invasion", in her cell, Octavia looked at Hess. "I still don't know what you want me to do about that."

Hess smirked sarcastically. "I want you to exterminate them."

From 12.21 "There's Something About Octavia", in Rick's apartment, Octavia smote Rick, killing him.

Hess: (voice over from 12.17 The British Invasion) "Every. last. one."

From 12.21 "There's Something About Octavia", in the Bunker, after the major gunfight between Sam, Dean, Catty, Ness, Amara, Brandon and the Brits, Octavia used her power to slam Sam, Dean, Catty, Ness and Brandon to the ground, pushing Amara against the wall with Aiden still in her arms. Sam, Dean, Catty, Ness, Amara and Brandon looked at Octavia worriedly, who didn't seem to be awake.

Brandon: (voice over from 12.21 There's Something About Octavia) "They're making it to where Ava won't remember loving any of you so that she will kill you if given the order, barely aware of who she is and who you are. I doubt if she knows the difference between hallucination and reality at this point."

"Your Bunker is an excellent fortress," Ketch told them. "An even better tomb. The warding on your walls have been reinforced to where even if you try to pray to Sabrina, Ariel and Faith, they won't be able to hear you from wherever they are. So they can't come to save you. We've rejiggered the locks, we've shut off the water, and once we leave, the pumps that bring in the air shall reverse. Your oxygen should be gone in two days, maybe three. Come along, Octavia."

Ketch chanted the spell to make Octavia's will decrease, making her follow, as he closed the door behind them.

Sam ran up to the door. "Ava!"

NOW

§ 

Same Night - Day One

Night - Junkyard

After killing another hunter, Octavia was washing blood off her hands in the sink, looking as if she didn't know if this was hallucination or reality, stuck in a dream-like trance. She grabbed her Angel Sword that was stained with blood, walking outside.

§ 

Outside

Octavia walked outside toward her Camaro, tossing her Sword into the car, texting:

Lester's down. Who's next?

Octavia got into her car when the messaged back.

Fred Macrae, ID

Kirby Sheffield, WY

Sage Sanders, SD

Octavia paused while she looked at Sage's name, knowing her, but unable to feel anything for the friend of the family that didn't have a soul.

§ Worlds Colliding (Supernatural) §