Chapter 31

A/N: IM FINALLY DONE WITH SCHOOL AND ALL OF SHIT I HAD TO TAKE CARE OF. LOL. Hi I'm back! Here's chapter 31!! Eek!

Chapter 31:
Some people would be wondering why the hell I was hiding in the studios closet with a hand clamped over my mouth trying not to laugh.

Well.....I might have, maybe, dumped a bucket of water on the boys. Just maybe.

"Sky! You are so dead!" Posey's voice echoes down the hall. I try my best not to laugh, I haven't told them yet, that I'm pregnant. But that's why I splashed them with water.

I hear several poundings of feet pass by and a few giggles from Gracie. A shadow stops in front of the door and I try harder not to laugh.

The door opens showing Posey, Tyler, Jeffah, Dylan, Gracie, Keahu, Linden, JR, Ian, and Orny.

"Hi." I squeak.

"I'm sure you need a hug, right boys?" Keahu says smirking. The boys were drenched in water. "No!" I squeal as they engulf me into a group hug.

"Your freezing!" I exclaim as the cold drenched clothes embrace me.

"We know." They laugh.

"Alright, let her go." Holland states, crossing her arms.

"Thank you boys." I sarcastically spit out.

I hold back a laugh as Dylan hugs me again, Gracie climbs on Posey's back.

"Can we eat now?" She asks.

"To the lunch room!" Posey exclaims running away.

We all walk after them, unable to keep up with Posey's jumpy self.

"Ready?" Dylan whispers.

"Sort of." I say giggling.

"It will be fine. They will be so happy." Dylan assures me.

"This is why I love you." I say kissing him lightly.

"Yeah, I know." He smirks.

I hit his arm as we walk into the lunch room. I hold his hand tightly, as if my life depends on it.

He squeezes my hand reassuringly, giving me a quick peck on the cheek.

Gracie ran into the other room, to put on her shirt which read:

'Only Child expiring July 2016'

We were waiting for people to notice what it says, this was Crystals idea. Who was sitting next to me, she smiled at me and nodded her head.

"Just watch her go straight to Tyler." She joked, pointing at Posey.

"10 bucks." I bet.

"It's on." She smirked.

We watch as Gracie ran out and went straight for Posey.

I sighed, handing her 10 dollars which made her laugh.

"Hi." She says eating some grapes.

Dylan squeezes my hand again trying not to laugh.

Posey tries to take a grape from her plate, but she slaps it. "My grapes! Get your own!" She exclaims making everyone laugh.

Posey stuck out his tongue, making weird faces.

"No, just stop. Never do that again." Gracie says unamused.

Everyone laughs again as Posey pretends to be offended.

"Is that a new shirt?" Tyler asks leaning forward.