Chapter 13

[Sky's POV:]

"Gracie! Where are you?" I said, I was currently playing hide and go seek with a 4 year old.

I'm a strange 22 year old. I heard a small giggle but quickly cut off. "I heard you." I sing smirking.

"Come on! You've been hiding for two hours, literally!" I exclaimed falling on the floor. I see two little purple converse and smile. I roll over to them and flip up the curtain over the table.

"You found me!" She grinned.

"Of course, I always win at this game." I scoff jokingly.

"No, I win." She says running out from under the table.

"Get back here!" I laugh chasing her.

"Gracie? Do you want food?" I ask putting my hands on my hips.

I was watching Gracie as the cast went to film separate scenes, Jeffah put me in charge of everything. Oh yeah, he trusts me.

"Yeah!" She yelled running back to me.

"Want a sandwhich? Or mac and cheese?" I asked. She thought for a moment looking up.

"A PB and J please." She told me.

"Right away." I smiled taking her hand.

The thought from three days ago came back, I'm am seriously considering this. But what will everyone think? I walked down to the break room and set her on a chair.

 "Apple juice sweetie?" I asked. She nodded her head smiling at me.

"What would you think about spending more time here? I mean I know you won't be here long but after that, you know?" I ask.

 She looks at me with a confused look. I walk over to her with a hopeful smile, I sit next to her and brush away some hair.

"What if I...."

+ + +

[Dylan's POV:]

I was filming some scene with Tyler and T-Pose. "Hey! Let's call Sky, see what's she up to!" T-Pose exclaimed pulling out my phone.

"How'd you get my phone?" I ask.

"I just grabbed it." He shrugged as Tyler came up to us.

"So..? Can we call Sky? I'm sure Jeff is dying to know if the place hasn't burned up yet." T-Pose pleaded.

"Okay, okay." I smirked.

He did a 'yes' with a fist pump in the air. I rolled my eyes as Tyler watched him call Sky. It ringed a couple times, then she answered.

"Hey Dylan. Say hi Gracie." She said. I heard a little voice say

"Hi Dylan! Sky's making me a sandwhich!" She giggled.

"Hey." T-Pose, Tyler, and I said at the same time.

"Watcha guys doing?" Gracie asked.

"Taking a break." Tyler answered.

"If that's Sky, let her know if she burns up the place I won't ever let her chair sail again!" Jeff called.

"I heard that." Sky muttered. We heard Gracie giggle and something fell.