Chapter 4

The sun shines in my face as I hear two groans. By this time I was laying on the floor, Crystal and Holland were huddled up next to each other.

"Thanks for shoving me off the couch Crystal, it's just so comfy down here." I sarcastically say.

"Welcome." She mumbles.

"Girls, get up! We have to finish season one!!" I groan shutting the blinds and turning the tv back on. I walk in the kitchen and make us some coffee, I make some eggs and bacon also.

"What's that wonderful smell?" Someone asks walking in my front door.

"I knew I shouldn't have given you a key." I call back.

"You didn't remember? I made one." Dylan chuckles walking in the kitchen.

"Watcha doing?" He questions hopping on the counter.

"Cooking breakfast." I reply.

"Yum." He smiles.

"You ain't getting any." I say trying not to laugh.

"Wha-Why not?!" He pouts.

"Cause I don't want to feed you." I roll my eyes.

"Girls! GET UP!" I yell making Crystal fall of the couch. "I hate Tuesdays." Holland grumbles.

"I made breakfast." I sing song as they look at each other scrambling to their feet and slipping into the kitchen.

"Bacon and Eggs?!" They exclaim.

"Yep." I reply.

"What's wrong with you two?" Dylan asks. They stop to stare at him like he's crazy.

"Have you ever had her cooking?!?!" Crystal yells.

"No." He admits.

"Well you have too! Her bacon tastes like heaven!!" Holland exclaims.

"Why? it's just bacon." He rolls his eyes.

"It's Sky's bacon first of all." Crystal growls. I laugh rolling my eyes.

"Glad to know I don't kill people with my food." I giggle.

"Besides the time you tried cooking dinner for everyone at the apartment?" Dylan smirks.

"That was Tyler's fault!! He put to much stuff in!!" I exclaim. He chuckles smirking at us.

"But you can have coffee." I tell him.

"Yeah!" He says jumping off the counter and over to the coffee machine.

"Wanna watch TeenWolf and make fun of you guys kissing?" Holland asks him.

"Yeah, we are watching all seasons making fun of you guys." Crystal adds.

"Why?" Dylan asks.

"Because she thinks we love each other." I explain. I grab 4 plates setting them out and putting bacon and eggs on them.

"Eat up!" I giggle grabbing my fork and sitting on the counter. Holland and Crystal run to grab their plates.

"Who's that?" Dylan asks.

"For you dumbass." I explain. He grins grabbing the plate and sitting next to me.

"Why are you here anyways?" I ask.

"I was going to wake you up but you already were awake." He says.

"Why we're you gonna wake me up?" I giggle.

"Because, your soo boring sleeping." I groans walking into the living room.

"You guys had food last night without me?" He frieks.

"It was a girls night." Crystal exclaims.

"No boys allowed." Holland grumbles. I laugh walking to my comfy bedroom.

"Where you going?" asks Dylan.

"To my bedroom. Stalker!" I yell giggling. "Oh really?" He says.

"I'm not running today O'Brien." I glare at him. He just smiles at me and was his food.

"Awww, the couple are fighting." Holland jokes.

"Holland!" I exclaim.

"WE ARE NOT DATING!" I laugh.

"Right." Crystal says dragging out the 'ight'.

"I'm too young to die." Dylan says.

"I'll take care of that. Sky, honey. Crystal and I are gonna go get more ice cream! K?" Holland says serious this time.

"Ha. Okay." I don't believe them as they leave. Once they leave I walk back out cleaning up the living room and setting back up. I lay out the blankets and pillows taking the garbage and dishes to the kitchen.

"What now?" Dylan asks.

"I don't know. What do you want to do?" I ask him. I put the dishes in the sink and throw away the garbage.

"Well, I could chase you." He suggests. I walk up to him and roll my eyes.

        I lean up to his ear and whisper, "Goodluck catching me." I run down the hall and into one of the bedrooms locking the door quickly before running to the windows and locking them.

"Sky! Open up!" He calls.

"No! Your just gonna yell at me!" I giggle.

"Sky, please! I just want to hug you!" I can already see him smirking.

"Nice try O'Brien." I roll my eyes and hide in my closet.

"Sky! come on!" He groans.

"No!" I yell.

"Please, Sky. I'm not leaving till you open this door!" He yells.

        I got up and walked to the door, "Why should I?" I ask.

"Because I want to tell you something." He admits.

"What is it?" I ask. "I-" He's cut off by the sound of the door opening.

"Where's Sky?" Holland asks.

"She locked herself in the room." Dylan explains.

"God Dammit Dylan! You were going to tackle me!" I groan. I unlock the door only to be thrown back.

"Help!" I squeal. Dylan chuckles rolling off of me.

"Why did you open the door? I could have moved." He groans.

"Why were you leaning against it?" I ask standing up.

"Ice cream!!" I giggle running after Crystal.

"Get the spoons!" I yell opening the ice cream tubs.

* * * * * *

        Dylan left after he had a couple bites of ice cream. We were now in the living room eating it, watching the show. "Girls?" I ask.

"Yeah?" They question.

"Why do you think we are always a couple?" I ask.

"Because you like him? Hell, it's so easy to tell he likes you. Just the way he looks at you gurl." Holland says. Crystal nods her head and takes another bite.

"What do you mean?" I ask pausing it.

        They looked at me and smiled, "He looks at you like your the only girl in the world, Sky. How do you not see it?" They say together.

"How can you be so sure?" I raise my eyebrow.

"We just are." Holland says.

"Now press play! This is where Scott finds out your pregnant." Crystal says.

"Stupid Matt. He shot me." I whimper laughing.

"Shut up!" Holland rolls her eyes. I press play and watch as Scott shoves Stiles against the wall, and Derek holds 'me' back.