Chapter 30

A/N: guys, thank you so much. Sorry if it might be short but I'm locked in my apartment, literally. and I'm freaking out and I am scared out if my mind so yeah! thank you it love you all here's chapter 30!!

~Chapter 30:

"I'm pregnant." I spoke barely above a whisper. My eyes fell to the ground and more tears fell.

"What?" He asked confused.

"I'm pregnant, with your child." I said a bit louder. His eyes widened in shock.

He lifted up my head, wiping the tears away.

"Your pregnant? This is amazing." He said as a huge grin formed on his face. "Don't cry. I'm happy." He smiled.

"Really? Your not mad?"

"Of course not. I'm having, well your having a baby!" He said leaning in to kiss me. Relief washed over me, I kissed him back.

He pulled away, only to hug me again. "Who else knows?" He asked.

"The girls and you. Not Gracie though." I stated. "Why doesn't she know?" He asked confused. "She's 7, and she snitches on people." I say rolling my eyes.

"Oh, I guess your right." He smiles. I giggle, hitting his arm playfully.

"Your gonna pay for that one." He smirks. "Not if you catch me first." I say backing away before running down the hall.

My laughs fill the air, as I race into my bedroom about to close the door. He runs in, grabbing ahold of my hands smirking.

"Gotcha." He says.

"That's not fair." I pout moving my face making him kiss my cheek. "You missed."

"Oh ok, now your gonna get it." He say before lifting me up and gently throwing me on the bed. He chuckles as he climbs on top of me, smirking.

"You little shit." I say trying to hold back laughter. He begins to tickle me, making me squirm in his grasp.

I start laughing and squirming around trying to get him to stop. "Dylan! Stop! That tickles!" I yelled.

"Nope. Not till you say your sorry." He smirks.

"Gracie! Help!" I yell. He pins me down, covering my mouth as he rolls his eyes.

"I've come to save mommy!" Gracie yells running in. She jumps on top of Dylan, wrapping her arms around his neck as if she was given a piggy back.

He stops, then rolls of me and onto the floor making Gracie squeal. He was facing me lying on top of her as she tried to get loose.

"I'm not heavy! he's heavy!" She glared at me as she tried to push him off.

"Get off me! Ugh." She growled.

I giggled watching the scene unfold.

Dylan smirked at me, taking my hand and pulling me down.

I groan hitting his arm again. "You suck." I say sticking out my tongue. "Hello!! Kid dying here!" Gracie exclaims hitting Dylan's sides.

I roll off of them and stand up. Dylan gets off her before grabbing her feet and hanging her upside down. She squeals and starts to laugh.

"Set me down! What is it with you people and not setting me down?!" She exclaims giggling.

Dylan laughs then throws her on the bed.

"Thank you." She states.

"Your welcome." He says giving us a cheesy grin.

I chuckle, walking out of the room and towards the living room.

Gracie goes into her room, mumbling about nonsense.

Dylan follows me, a smile placed on his face.

I lie down on the couch, as he lifts my head up and sits down so my head is in his lap.

He begins to play with my hair, brushing it off my face.

"You know, Holland told us to be safe. Didn't do a very good job of that did we?" I say after awhile.

"No, not at all. But guess what? I don't care, your having my kid. Were getting married in two weeks. I'm happy. You should be happy." He states kissing my temple.

"I love you." I say looking at him. His hazel eyes sparkle, as he gives me a goofy grin.

"I love you and our little growing family." He assures me.

I can't help but smile as a warm feeling spreads around my heart.

"Your so beautiful when you smile." He mutters.

"Your so cheesy." I say laughing.

"I know right? That's why you love me." He chuckles.

"What makes you think I love you for that?" I say smirking.

"Because you said so. Also I'm amazing." He states.

"Hah. Please, I'm amazing. Your.....well your you." I say as he rolls his eyes.

"You know I can tickle you."

"No! I'm good." I tell him as he chuckles.

"Your crazy." I tell him.

"Crazy for you." He smiles

"Ok, now your just being cheesy." I scoff.

"But you love it." He explains.

"Fine, I love your cheesiness." I give in.

He kisses me lightly, holding my head up with his hand. I wrap my arms around his neck sitting up and in his lap.

I kiss back, running my fingers through his hair. One hand cups my cheek while the other rests on my hip.