Chapter 11

'Two of Hollywoods biggest stars seen holding hands last Tuesday.' I read. "Look! Were on the cover!" I giggle.

'Dylan O'Brien and Sky Smalls seen holding hands last Tuesday walking to the airport.' I kept reading.

"I want to see." Dylan said looking over my shoulder.

'The two were reported to be waiting for a friend. Then they shared a kiss just before finding their friend,' I kept reading only to have be plucked out of my hands.

"Give it back! I want to keep reading!" I squeal jumping up and down. Dam sometimes I hate being 5'3.

"Stop growing!your so tall!" I whine stomping down my foot.

"Your gonna have to come and get it back!" He smirks.

I roll my eyes and keep jumping, then I smirk to myself. I walk up to him, kissing him lightly. As a reaction he let's his hands fall, I grab the magazine pulling away.

"Got it." I smirk.

"That's cheating." He pouts.

"No it's not, i'm just good at this." I say.

"But it's still not fair, I like it when you can't reach." He smiles tapping my nose.

"Well, I don't like it, I need to grow!" I exclaim. We were walking to the studio, to shoot some scenes for the second episode.

"Come on, we are going to be late!" He says pulling on my arm, I follow after him as we reach the gates.

"Go in." The guard says not even looking at us.

"Well that was easy." I say.

"Your not a staples button." Dylan jokes.

"Oh shut up." I tell him trying to hide my smile.

"I know your smiling." He says poking my cheek. I giggle opening the door,

"Ladies first." I say, he playfully glares at me.

"Please. I'm the man of this relationship." He scoffs walking in.

"Love birds! Just get inside! it's cold!" I here Jeffah yell.

"Fine!" I call back letting the door slam.

"I regret saying that." We hear Jeffah grumble.

"Love you too Jeffah." I sing walking by his office.

He just waves us off not even looking from his paper. I laugh loudly as Dylan takes my hand pulling me down the hallway. We see Arden waving at us, we wave back as we walk by.

"Hey Sky, Hey Dylan." Arden say smiling at us.

"Hey." we say.

"Come on! I need to show you something." Arden says pulling my arm, I wave to Dylan laughing as she turns the corner slamming me into the wall.

"Sorry." She said. I just kept laughing following her.

"I need to show you the script. I need help." She pleaded pulling me into a room.

 "Read page 53." She commanded. I raised an eyebrow following her instructions, I looked at the page and began reading.

"I need help being shy, I mean like not...cheerful around people I guess." She facepalms. I chuckle nodding my head.

"Look you just got to keep your head down most of the time, give shy smiles and not make eye contact." I tell her simply.

"Oh, ok. Thank you." She smiles at me.