Chapter 14

[Sky's POV:]

It was hours after her nap and she finally tired out. I sat in the hallway, in a place where I could watch her and not disturb her. Workers walked by waving at me as they left to go home. I couldn't leave till the guys got back because Jeffah needed someone to watch over again...so....yeah.

As the last person left I was all alone, I have no clue what time it was anymore or when they would get back. Tears started to fall down my face, a four year old just asked me to adopt her. A four year old! I leaned my head against the wall I was currently sitting against.

The tears just kept falling as I was stuck between two choices. Sometimes I hate life a little bit, this is one of those times. Life threw a curve ball at me and now I have to choose whether or not to hit it or let it fly by.

I mean what do I do? I'm only 22! A 22 actress, paparazzi everywhere, magazines with lies and rumors. What would everyone think? Hate messages, support messages?

Why can't they just deal with it and let us be? Right, gossip. No one can live without gossip! Note my sarcasm. I closed my eyes hitting my head against the wall over and over.

"Sky? Are you okay?! What's wrong?!" I heard someone yell running towards me.

"Shhh!" I snapped at them pointing to her. They all looked to where I was pointing and nodded walking over to me.

"What's wrong?" Dylan asked me.

 "Nothing. I'm just....bored." I lied getting up.

"Crying and hitting your head against a wall doesn't look like being bored to me." Posey asked.

"Well it is when she asks you to adopt her!" I snap not knowing what I just said. I quickly covered my mouth pacing back and forth before closing the door to the break room.

"Oh my god, I didn't just tell you guys that." I repeat over and over panicking.

"What?" They all ask. I stop looking at them, all tired out from working all day.

"She.........she asked...........she asked me, ME, to......adopt her." I managed to spit out whispering the last part. They all just stared at me, I started to freak out pacing again.

 "I'm only 22, those words came from a 4 year old." I kept saying. Jeffah walked over to me putting a hand on my shoulder stopping me from pacing.

 "Sky, you can't adopt her." He said. I looked at him before rubbing my face.

"Why the hell not? huh?" I questioned.

"She doesn't deserve a life like this." Tyler said.

"What a chance to be happy? She's an orphan! Just like me!" I snap glaring at them.

"Sky, she can't have a life of publicity. She's only a little girl." Dylan says stepping forward.

"So am I. She lives at an adoption center! I used to live there! She's just like me! She doesn't deserve to live like that, she deserves love!" I exclaim throwing my hands in the air.

"Sky-" I cut Posey off just by raising my hand.

"No, you know what. I just wanted some support not a intervention. She deserves to be happy, not alone like I was. I didn't have anyone till I was 18, she has a chance." I say walking into the break room. I walk over to her shaking her lightly.

"Why is she still here anyways? It's 12 am." Jeffah said.

"That lady never came. I'm taking her home with me and them tomorrow on our day off I'll take her back." I explain lifting her up.