Chapter 20

I looked at him, tears filling my eyes. "Really?" I asked.

He nodded, giving me a soft smile. I leaned over and gave him a hug, burying my head in his chest.

"Why didn't you ask me?" I asked, not looking up.

"I was scared." He admitted. I laughed, "Of what?"

        He lifted my head up and rolled his eyes. "Of cookie monster, I was scared of rejection." He replied sarcastically.

         I giggled, standing up. "Come on." I said, holding out my hand. He raised an eyebrow, taking my hand. "What? Where are we going?" He asks.

"Running, its 11:51. Also the paps are here." I laughed. His eyes widen and he starts running pulling me along.

"I'm too young to die." He exclaims. I laugh and run with him. "Oh really now?" He says, pulling me back to him.

"You're the one who's gonna get his ass beat." I smirk.

"Just come on." He says, smirking. We run down the street, hand in hand. We're both laughing and running along.

"This time limit sucks." Dylan groans.

"You asked for it." I laugh. We run up my street, only having 10 more seconds.

"Run!" I laugh, our hands still intertwined. We saw the girls, sitting on the porch arms crossed.

"Your grounded!" Holland says, throwing her hands in the air. "Oh come on, we ran for at least 8 minutes." I exclaim giggling.

"Grounded." Crystal and Arden say.

"Fine mom." I say making them smile. "Bye Dylan." I say kissing his cheek.

"Just glad you came home." said Arden. We all look at her laughing our asses off.

"Bye." He says walking to his car.

"Come on Girls." I giggle, pulling them inside.

"We need details!" They whisper. I look at them in confusion, till they point to the couch. Gracie, curled up in a ball under blankets, was sleeping on the couch.

"I'll take her to her room." I say walking over to her.

         I lift her up and gently hold her, careful not to wake her. She has her arms, dangling over my shoulders. The girls pull out their phones either taking pictures or videos.

"Now I hate that she has a loft bed." I snicker quietly.

         I climb up the ladder with one arm, the other holding Gracie. I lay her down, pulling back the covers and throw them over her, her arm clinging onto the bear. I kiss her head lightly and climb back down, walking to the girls with grins on their faces. I shut off the light, they pull me to the living room turning on the tv.

                                                                Tonight was magical.