Chapter 12

I hung out with Gracie till we had to shoot another scene. "Gracie! Sky! Set two!" We heard another guy say.

I had to admit I was completely and utterly in love with Gracie, I didn't want her to leave. I'm glad she will be here for the rest of season 3b. So very glad. I held her hand as we walked to set, everyone looked at us smiling.

"Ready?" I asked her.

"Yep!" She giggled.

"We're ready!" I yell.

"Great! come over here!" They say. We walk over to them with questioning looks.

"This is the scene where you have a panic attack in school, because Rowen is there messing with your mind." Jeffah says.

"Is this one of the promo scenes?!" I squeal for joy.

"Yeah." Jeffah smiles.

"You kid are going to be famous! Your parents must be so proud." I smile brightly at her.

"I have no parents." She mumbles slowly.

My smile fades as I look at her. Her smile has faded also, her face looking down. I lift her up her chin putting a smile back on my face. I suddenly know exactly what to do.

"Lift up your head princess, your tiaras falling. Look, I have no parents either. People are still proud of me. I'm proud of you, princess." I tell her softly.

 She wraps her arms around my neck thanking me quietly. I hug her back standing up so she has to wrap her legs around my waist. She turns her head so it's laying on my chest.

"You ready to shoot some scenes? I'll help you out ok?" I say. She nods her head smiling at me, she is just like me. We have no one, but our friends. I can't help but let a thought in my head.

"Come on girls." Jeffah leads us to the dress department.

 They put me in skinny jeans and a loose blue tank top. I slip on some light grey vans walking over to Gracie. They were putting the exact same pink dress on her with little brown sandals.

"Can I braid her hair?" I ask the lady.

"Yeah." She smiles at me.

Gracie walks over to me as I sit on the floor. I have her sit on my lap while I brush her hair. I start to fish braid her hair and add a couple clips with bows on them. Once I'm finishing I see Dylan watching us out of the corner of my eye. He was smiling leaning against the doorframe.

 "Okay, done." I say pointing to a mirror she can look into.

"Its so pretty!" She exclaims.

"Thank you!" She squeals hugging me tightly.

"Your welcome, come on let's go." I say taking her hand.

The thought from earlier comes back and I consider it for a couple minutes.

Maybe.....just maybe.

+ + +

I walked out of the school door as Crystal helped me up.

"You sure you can go to the nurses office alone Casey?" Holland asked.

"Yes, don't worry about me. I just am not feeling well." I tell them.

They nod walking back in the door. I turn and see Gracie, she smiles at me. "Mommy? Are you okay?" She asks.

I begin to panic and backing up against the wall. "Just leave me alone." I say sliding down the wall.

"Mommy please don't cry. I just want know if-" she starts to giggle.

"I forgot my line." She says making me laugh.

"What's my line?" She laughs.

"I just want to know if your okay!" Someone calls.

"Okay." She says.

"Take two!" The guy yells.

"Mommy please don't cry. I just want to know if your okay. Is there a monster?" She asks. She walks closer making me scramble away.

"Leave...........me.............alone......please." I stutter loosing my breath.

"Mommy what's wrong!" She yells. I start to get up but keep 'falling' down. Panicking as she kneels down by me.

"Mommy! Stop your scaring!" Holland and Crystal run out as I start crying and scramble away.

Tyler and Dylan rush out of a classroom looking for me.

"Mommy! Your scaring me stop it!" She yells.

"Leave!......Me!...........Alone!" I yell crying now.

"Casey! Casey who are you talking too? There's no one there!" Dylan says shaking me.

I look around panicked out of the corner of my eye I see her run to Jeff.

"S-she was just there!" I quickly start hyperventilating.

"Casey breath, Who? What girl?" Tyler asks me.

"That girl! She keeps talking to me calling me Mommy!" I whisper shaking around.

"Why won't you believe me?!" I cry trying breath.

"Stiles it's your turn! Kiss her, like when you had a panic attack!" Holland says to Dylan.

He looks at her and nods quickly grabbing my face and kissing me. My eyes widen as I take a deep breathe, holding it. He pulls away watching me. I begin to breath normally but still look around for 'the little girl' and pull myself up against the wall.

"She won't stop talking to me." I say.

"Who?" They ask.

"The little girl I keep seeing. She keeps calling me mommy, then she just disappears." I tell them.

"She's having them too! She's having the side affects!" Tyler exclaims.

"I think I am." I say.

"Cut! That was great!" Jeffah calls clapping his hands.

"Sky your done for the day. Each of your scenes involve Gracie but she went home." Jeffah explains.

"What?! Oh I'll see her tomorrow." I say walking away.

"Sky!" I hear Dylan call. He catches up to me smiling.

"Why so bummed out?" He asks.

"My little buddy left without saying goodbye." I say sadly.

"You'll see her tomorrow, come on you'll be fine. Let's go out to dinner, okay?" He says. I nod as he wraps his arm around me.

"I guess so. She's just like me, Dylan. She has no parents or family." I say.

"Really?" He asks.

"Yeah, I was surprised too. I mean who could give her up? That sweet little thing." I say.

"You really like her don't you?" He asks. I nod smiling a bit more.

"Yeah, I think we got along well." I giggle. He kissed my cheek and took my hand leading me to his car.

"Why didn't we take your car earlier?" I ask.

"It's no fun that way!" He chuckles. I hop in with a grin on my face.

"Where are we going?" I ask.

"It's a surprise." He says smirking at me.

 "Aww come on!" I groan laughing.

He smiles at me before pecking my lips and starting the car. This was a start to a great night.