Chapter 19

I held hands with Dylan as we walked down a trail. Both of us deep in conversation, it's like we can be totally blank and still come up wit something to say.

"This is nice, no one to bother us." I say with a giggle.

I hate the paparazzi, they always annoy us with rumors and bad pictures. Sometimes Posey has to hold me back so I can't hit their faces wit their cameras and break their heads.

"Yeah, just us." He reply's.

"Your silly you know that?" I smirk lying my head on his shoulder.

"Oh really? I wasn't the one who jumped on a strangers bed to wake them up." Dylan shot back.

"I wasn't the one who didn't kiss his girl." I say looking at him.

"What do you mean?" He asks.

"Try and catch me." I whisper running away.

"Oh really now, Smalls? You think you can play this game huh?" He calls chasing after me. I climb up the play set and turn around seeing him smirk.

"You can't get me." I sing softly.

"Wanna bet?" He asks.

"Yeah, 20 bucks." I agreed. He started climbing up to me, I squealed making him laugh.

"I'm gonna get you." He sang. I raced up to the slid while he was hot on my heels.

He grabbed my waist just as I was about to slid down. We slid down the slid laughing, rolling off and landing on the grass. He was on top of me with his arms holding my waist tightly. We looked in each other's eyes, laughing a bit. My laugh faded into a smile, he moved a piece of hair out of my face tucking it behind my ear.

"I got you," he whispers, "You owe me 20 bucks."

Then my lips were suddenly on his.

He kissed back, his fingers entangled with my hair. My hands lied on his neck, pulling him closer to me. His left hand held my waist as his right hand held my head. His fingers softly grazed my skin, my tank top lifted a bit. I smiled into the kiss, making him pull away.

"You don't know how long I have been waiting for this." I whispered. He smirked pecking my lips, before answering.

"You don't know how long I have been waiting for this." I grinned even more, he rolled off of me holding my hand.

He kissed my hand softly, rubbing it with his thumb.

"I wish I could stay like this forever." I mumbled.

"Same. You know, if we count the last four years, we have been dating for four years." He states, smirking at me.

"You want to count that?" I laughed, shaking my head.

"Sure, why not?" He asks, I look over at him. His eyes sparkle in the dim light, a smile placed gracefully across his face.

"Maybe because it wasn't real." I whisper. Our eyes meet and he shakes his head saying.

"It was real to me."