Chapter 17

Sky's POV:

I walked in the studio doors holding Gracie's hand while reading our scripts. "I'm so confused, ugh, I need Jeffah." I muttered to myself.

"Sky? What are you doing?" She asks.

"Reading, press the elevator button." I gesture to the two buttons.

"Up!" She smiles pressing the up button and we wait. The elevator doors open and we enter, Gracie presses floor 3 and giggles looking around.

"Woah." She says as the elevator goes down then up quickly.

"Yeah, it's weird like that." I say smiling at her.

 '1.....................2..................3' The numbers slowly say, then stop. I grab ahold of her hand again and we walk through the doors down the hall to the lady at the desk, Mary.

"Morning." We all say. She let's us through and I keep reading the script, very confused.

"Hey Sky." People said. I waved to them ignoring others.

"Go find Aunt Crystal." I told Gracie.

"I have to ask Jeffah something." I explained.

"Okay!" She grinned running off. I walked straight to Jeffah's office walking in and sitting down in a chair.

"Hey Jeffah, I don't understand this. I mean is she alive or is she dead? Or both?" I asked.

"No, she's not alive. Can I ask you a question?" He asked. I nodded looking up at him.

"Why are you and Gracie on the cover of 'People'?" He asked holding up a 'Peoples' magazine with a small picture in. The corner of Gracie and I shopping.

"Oh we were shopping." I state smiling.

"Why? I thought you were going to take her home?" He asks.

"You don't know? I adopted her." I said it like it was nothing unusual. His eyes widened and he shook his head.

"After we told you not to?" He asked.

"Yep, Jeffah. I want this! It's not your choice, now we have a new family member! I'm taking responsibility here! I know I'm only 22 and She doesn't deserve this bla bla bla. I don't care what people think! She's all mine!" I snap, my anger getting to me.

"Calm down, I was just asking a question." He smiles at me.

"I knew you wouldn't listen to me. I chose you for 'Casey' because of that very reason. You fought for your place here, I respect that. Your talent is unbelievable. I knew you wouldn't listen and I'm glad that you didn't." says Jeffah getting up and walking away.

I follow him quickly with a smile on my face. He trust me!

"Your not mad? Thank god!" I sigh in relief.

"No, I'm not. Now we have scenes to shoot." Jeffah explains. I grin even more following after him.

+ + +

I was sitting on my chair watching Crystal and Posey film a couple scenes. Dylan was next to me holding my hand. We were laughing at mistakes and the redo's.

"How about we go on a real date tonight?" He asks. I look over at him with a smile on my face.

"What kind of date?" I ask.

"Maybe walk in the park sorta date? Buy some ice cream, watch the stars." He states simply looking at me. I think for a moment before nodding.

"Yeah, id like that." I smile.

"Hold on I have to do something." I say getting up and walking out of the room.

"Holland! Holland!" I call as she sits with Arden.

"Can you watch Gracie? Dylan's taking me on a date." I ask her with pleading eyes. Holland looks at Arden with a smirk.

"Yeah, but Arden, Crystal, and I are helping you get ready and we all get to sleep over when to I get home. That's if, you do." Holland smirks.

I stare at her before nodding and saying, "Deal!"