Chapter 6

A/N:Thanks to a certain fan of mine, I have the greatest idea!!! so enjoy!!

        I walked inside my house, locking my car. I walked into my bedroom, dropping my bag and setting my phone down on the dresser. I got into my pj's knowing it's well passed 10:43, I crawled in bed becoming a ball. I finally let all the tears pour out as my heart crumpled in pain. The girls lied to me, he has a girlfriend. I tried not to let out a lot of tears, my lips trembled and I let out a yelp. I started crying, full on, no stopping myself now. I knew I should have never believed the girls, I wouldn't be this hurt. I'm back to where I start, Lost and Insecure.

My phone rang, it kept ringing. I didn't answer, I just stayed in my bed crying. My phone buzzed and rang all night, at one point there was a banging on my bedroom door. "SKY?!" Posey and Tyler yelled.

"Sky, sweetie open the door!!" Crystal and Holland pleaded.

        I just cried more, They kept banging on the door and calling my name. "Is Dylan a dumbass? It's so obvious that she likes him." Tyler said.

"He just might be.." Posey replied. My door swung open to see they pick locked it open. "Leave me alone!" I yelled.

        I went to run for it but Tyler grabbed me pulling me back. I struggle in his grip, kicking him and hitting his chest. "Let me go. I want to be alone." I pleaded.

"Sky, calm down." Posey told me.

"No, I didn't answer because I don't want to talk! Why did you come?" I cried still trying to get out of his grip.

"Because we thought you tried killing yourself, it's not the first time." Crystal explained.

"Oh yeah, I just kill myself because of a stupid little crush." I rolled my eyes, "I did that before because I had nothing! I can't be alone for one night?!" I yell.

"Sky, calm down." Posey pleaded.

"No!" I yelled. Everyone sighed, "You two lied to me!" I said angrily.

"You lied!" I exclaimed. Crystal and Holland looked down and shook their heads.

"We weren't lying." They said together. I stopped and looked at them, I studied their facial features to see if they were lying.

"Y-my our not lying?" I ask silently.

"No, Sky we didn't lie." They said. Tyler slowly let me go, I fell to the floor as Crystal and Holland sat next to me and held me tightly.

"You didn't lie to me." I muttered over and over again.

"You boys can go now, thanks for getting us in." Crystal told them.

"Yeah we gotta go anyways. Bye girls." They muttered.

"Dylan is a dumbass." Posey and Tyler muttered before leaving.

         I hugged my knees tightly to my chest, "He's not a dumbass." I yelled. They stopped and turned around.

"He's not a dumbass? Sky look at you! You locked yourself in your bedroom and cried,we had to pick lock the door! Sky, why are you defending him?! He may be our best friend but look at what he made you do! He broke your heart Sky!" The boys yelled.

We just stared at each other, "Boys, in sure she will be fine tomorrow. Just go, we will talk to you tomorrow." Holland said breaking the tension.

They nodded and gave me once last look before finally leaving.

"Come on sweetie. Let's watch a movie okay?" They told me helping me into my bed.

"I'll get the ice cream and cola. Crystal set up the movie." Holland commanded.