Chapter 10

A few weeks later...

Jeffah had me memorize my lines so I didn't have to practice with anyone. He said

'You need your space for awhile, come back to us when you are ready. You just need a break from TV.'

I took his word and actually relaxed for a few weeks, I realized that I have never ever had a break that I have always been the one to work everyday and night. But today I missed everyone, I blocked them out during these few weeks. I was ready to come back. I was ready to film and see everyone. I was ready.

I walked through the studio doors and saw everyone either eating talking to stunt doubles or talking to each other and Jeffah.

"Sky. How nice to see you!" My makeup artist smiled at me.

"It's nice to see you too!" I smiled back at her.

"I guess I will see you later during your scenes ok, Sky." She walked away. At the sound of my name Posey turned around with a huge grin on his face.

"SKY!!" He squealed running at me. He tackled me to the ground hugging me tightly.

"Well hello motherfucker." I said in a funny voice. He chuckled only snuggling his head into my shoulder.

"I missed you." He mumbled.

"I missed you too." I smiled hugging him back, "But can you get off me? I'm sorta running out of air."

 "Oh uh sorry." He stutters getting up and holding out a hand. Before I could even sit up and take his hand I heard Dylan's voice.

"Tyler, who are you tackling?" His voice made my heart melt.

Posey flashed me a worried smile. I slowly leaned up taking his hand, Posey helped me up and wrapped his arm around. Dylan's eyes grew wide as he stood there shocked and didn't know what to do.

"S-Sky.." He stuttered shyly. Crystal and Holland ran past him pushing by accident as he just stood there, dazed looking.

"Sky!" The girls squealed hugging me tightly.

"We missed you so much!" The smiled at me.

"Same here." I replied.

 "Sky..Its good to see you my darling." Jeffah smiled at me, knowing my break gave me time to think.

 He hugged me kissing my forehead and patting my back. Melissa smiled sweetly at me kissing my cheek and Tyler did the same. Dylan stayed locked in his spot unable to move.

"I'm glad you took my word. That break did you good." Jeffah said nodding his head. I smiled at him and hugged him, this time a thankful hug.

 "Thank you Jeff. Thank you." I whispered to him.

He nodded as I pulled away and pulled out my now broken phone. "I don't know where to put this." I giggled.

"Here I'll throw it away." Jeffah rolled his eyes but I know he wanted to laugh at my words.

"Come on! You have to meet the new girl!" Crystal giggled pulling me away. Holland pulled my other hand as they dragged me away.

"Tyler help!" I laughed.

"Sorry! We're good!" Tyler smiled at me. They pulled me into a room with a girl smiling at them.

"You must be Sky. Everyone told me so much about you!" She grinned at me.

"This is Arden Cho. She is playing Kira." Holland explained.

"Hi, they talked about me?" I asked.