Chapter 7

"Sky?" Posey asked as I was about to get out of his car.

"Yeah?" I replied. He smiled at me and hugged me tightly.

"Goodnight." He said.

"Night." I smiled climbing out and walking up to my house, I unlocked my door and walked in.

         Setting my keys down I turned on the living room lights. I picked up the mail that was on my floor turning on the tv.

"Junk mail, junk mail, junk mail." I muttered tossing them on the coffee table. I turned on Netflix and watched Raising Hope.

        I woke up to birds chirping and a blanket over me. My tv was turned off, I sat up in confusion.

"What?" I muttered. "Hey sleepyhead." I heard Dylan mutter. I jumped turning around.

"Why the hell are you here?" I asked.

"You weren't answering your phone. Tyler said you might still be sleeping." He said.

"I still don't get why your here." I yawned stretching my arms.

"I wanted to. Here." He said handing me coffee.

"Two sugars, a bit of creamer." He said.

"You remember that?" I ask.

"Well, we did live together. I sorta had to." He smirked. I took the cup of coffee smiling.

"Thanks." I took a sip and set it down.

"So, why did you come here so early?" I ask.

"Because we are having brunch with Tyler, Seana, You, My new girlfriend, and I. That's in an Hour. Tyler will pick you up." He said smiling, he hugged me before leaving quickly. I heard the door shut and I remember he had a girlfriend.

"Why me?" I said silently.

        I got up walking to my bathroom, taking a 30 minute shower and quickly getting dressed in black skinny jeans, ACDC tank top and my black leather jacket. I slipped on my white high top converse before looking at the time. 10:43. I brushed my hair and teeth before grabbing my bag and phone walking out the door.

"Come on!" I heard Tyler yell. I ran to his car, hopping in.

"Why am I having brunch?" I questioned and Seana squirmed in her seat.

"Be nice. I know I know, your in love with him. But you need to BE nice. Promise?" He asked. I scoffed rolling my eyes,

"Fine. I promise." I crossed my arms. He drove off towards the Brunch thing.

"This sucks." I grumbled.

"Sky...." Tyler warned.

        I glared at him, he glared back with regret in his eyes.

"Sky, how about you sit between me and Tyler, ok?" Seana asked turning to me. I stared at her and nodded.

"Ok." I agreed.

"Be nice to her, we don't need a big scene." Tyler commanded.

"Tyler, you really think I want to be on a magazine that has me fighting with a girl?" I question.

"I hope not." Tyler said. "I'm not a dumbass." I state. He chuckles as he pulls into a resturaunt.

"Great. Were here." I say, note the sarcasm.

"Sky. Remember, Be nice, happy, and normal." Tyler says before getting out.

"Come on, Sky. I'm sure it's going to be fine. After brunch, how bout Crystal, Holland, and I hang out with you for awhile ok?" She smiles at me.