♠Chapter Forty-Eight♠

Chapter Forty-Eight: Gorgeous

~°~•~°~•~°~•~°~•~°~•~°~•~°~•~°~•~°~

YOU

I woke up with a huge moan. Last night was pure bliss. I think I can't even walk straight. He was rough last night. I mean, he's usually gentle and soft but... last night he told me that he wanted me to call him... Master.

Wow.

I grinned at my sleep. He was one of a kind. I felt someone hug me from behind. I then heard a familiar voice say, "Love, was I too rough last night? I didn't mean to be. I got carried away."

My eyes were still closed but I replied, "It's okay. I just didn't know you would... want something like that..." He chuckled and pulled me closer to him.

"Well, you did tell me that you loved me as Loki, so... I had to try it for you."

My eyes shot open. 'Loved me as Loki'? What the in hellheim does that mean?

I looked to my side and saw Loki. Well, someone who looked like Loki. He had all of Loki's facial structures, but his hair was short and messy. It was also.... ginger?

"Love? Are you alright? You seemed... shocked." The guy asked. I shot up from the bed, looking around me. I wasn't in my house anymore.

I was in what looked like an apartment. A flat, most probably. I looked back a the guy and tried not to panic. "I'm sorry where are we?" I asked, wanting a specific location.

He chuckled. "Love, we're in Korea. I had to go here because I had an interview with the cast for Infinity War remember? You wanted to come with me because you missed me, then last night we got affectionate. Don't you remember? Oh dear, I must've handled you too rough. I'm so sorry darling."

I tried not to hyperventilate. "I'm sorry. What's your name? You must have the wrong person." I mumbled. He then pulled me to his chest and growled, "Oh come on love, stop pranking me. You know what happens when you do." I blushed at this, his hand slowly lowered to my uh—

No! Not there you dirty minded people!

His hand lowered to my arm and took my hand making me stand up and pull the covers to me. "I'm sorry. I have to go and uh— changed and go!" I yelled and ran to the bathroom. I quickly changed into a nightgown that I saw on the floor near the door and looked at myself in the mirror.

"What is happening?"

A knock on the door made me jump. I gulped and opened it. I was so surprised to be ingulfed in a hug. I was about to say something but then I felt a something wet drop on my shoulder.

Was he... crying?

"Darling, I'm sorry if you didn't like what I did last night. I don't want you to leave me. You're the greatest thing that happened to me please. No one will take care of Alex and Stephen anymore."

Alex and Stephen? Is that supposed to be our child? Oh no Maybe another girl who looked like me married this guy.

"It's okay uh.. Tom." I tried to think of a name that would fit him. Oh dear. I just hope that is his real name. He pulled away from me and looked me with his teary eyes. one eye was full of tears while the other already dropped a tear.

I stared at him. I saw Loki in him but I knew he wasn't him. "Oh thank goodness! What do you want to do today? Do you want to... go to the park? Stay home?" He asked, giving out a small laugh while wiping his eyes like a child would.

I just gulped and scratched my neck. "Anything... you want to do would be fine?" I replied, unsure. I didn't want to ruin the relationship of this Tom guy (if that's his real name) and the girl who looked like me.

He chuckled and whispered, "My beautiful queen... My hero." I shook my head and replied, "I'm not a Hero, but I'm also not The Villain. I'm just the crazy in between...."

He smiled and leaned closer to me. "Such a smartass, as always." He was so close that I could feel his breath on my lips. "I love you." He whispered before kissing me on the lips. I almost fainted. His kiss was full of passion and love that it could melt the coldest of hearts.

I closed my eyes and pulled him closer. This was wrong but... It felt so right. He placed his hands in my waist and kissed deeper. I was in so absolute bliss...

~°~•~°~•~°~•~°~•~°~•~°~•~°~•~°~•~°~

"Love? Love wake up." I feel someone shaking me. I groaned and rubbed my eyes. As I opened them, I saw my one and only husband, Loki.

"Are you okay? You kept breathing heavily in your sleep. Did you have a nightmare?" He asked, a worried expression in his face. "Loki? Is that really you? Are you real?"

He frowned his eyebrows and kissed my forehead. "It's me. Don't do that again. You almost gave me a heart attack." I melted in his touch. I never want to let go.

"What happened?" He asked, I sighed and burried my face on his neck, breathing deeply. "A nightmare... or a daydream I never expected to have." I replied.

"Do you perhaps want to talk about it?" I shook my head. "Let's just go back to sleep and please, keep me in your arms." He nodded and hugged me tight.

It was so peaceful. The air was full of love and compassion from the two of us. It would've stayed that way. If it wasn't for Tony, who literally entered the house through the balcony in his suit making Loki and I sit up in reflex.

He put off his helmet and walked towards us. "Tony? What's wrong? Why do you have to visit us this late at night?" Tony was about to answer but then a portal opened beside him and a man with a cape walked out.

"I'm sorry for interrupting your night, I'm Doctor Stephen Strange. I know this is sudden but the both you have to come with us. There's an attack happening to New York. We need your help." The guy— Doctor Stephen Strange— said.

I looked at Tony, who looked worried and had sweat beads falling out of his forehead. "Thing what's happening?" I asked, nervous as Loki hugged me tighter to his chest for protection.

"It's starting." Tony replied. I looked confused. "What's starting Tony?" I asked, my heart beating like a thousand drums was being played at once. Tony looked at me, straight in the eyes and the next thing that he said to me almost made me faint.

"Infinity War."

|A/n: What is up my cranky crew? Jeez. That was a rush to write. I never expected to write something like that. Woah. I just... let's just not talk about it. Alright? Okay. I hope you like this chapter and if you did, PUNCH THAT LIKE BUTTON AND DESTROY THAT COMMENT SECTION!!! Anyway, I'll see you guys, gals and non-binary pals, PEACE OUT! BYERZZZZZ!|