♠Chapter Thirty-Two♠

Chapter Thirty-Two: Practicing

~°~•~°~•~°~•~°~•~°~•~°~•~°~•~°~•~°~

YOU

"Alright girls, I want you to go the forest on the same spot where we trained Y/n." Aunt Rave commanded. The three of us nodded and went to the forest.

When we arrived, Athena instantly got curious and placed her hand on a tree. To her surprise, stems circled around her hand and blue flowers grew.

"Wow. That's amazing!" Catty exclaimed. I chuckled and nodded in agreement. "Hmm... I wonder..." Catty whispered to herself and closed her eyes.

All of a sudden, strong wind hit the three of us. Catty grinned and slowly opened her eyes. The wind automatically stopped moving. Catty jumped around in glee.

"How about you Y/n? Why don't you try?" Athena asked. I looked at my hand and swung it towards a tree. My eyes widened when ice trailed on the ground and hit the tree.

I looked at Athena and Catty who was utterly amazed. Catty raised both of her hands on defeat. "Alright. You win." She stated. The three of us looked at each other and giggled.

"Fascinating view." A voice murmured. Our heads snapped at the right where we saw my mother and aunt looking at the background.

"Let's start?" My mom asked. The three of us nodded. "First of all, I don't want you to treat your abilities as an advantage. It can also cause your downfall or death." My mom started.

"Your powers are now a part of you. Treat it like it's your life depends on it. Cherish it. Protect it. Control it." She added. I was surprised at how serious she was. I guess this is a serious topic.

"Athena, step forward." She said. Athena stepped and looked like she could collapse on any second. "Stop that. One thing you need to remember is that you should not be tense when you're unleashing your ability. It will cause it to loose control." My mom explained.

Athena quickly stood up straight and became serious. "Now, I want you to close your eyes and control the land underneath you. I want you to produce plants." She said.

Athena closed her eyes and the ground under her started to shake. She inhaled and raised her hand. A pack of stems with different colored flowers were unleashed.

"Good. Now, practice a little bit. I want you to make sure that the ground doesn't shake the next time you do that." My mom said. Athena nodded, went to another open field and started to practice.

"Catty, step forward." My aunt said. Catty walked forward and looked absolutely serious. Like... Too serious to be exact. "Now, mind if you try the same thing?  But this time, I want you to control the wind to blow that tree down." Aunt Rave added, pointing at the tree.

Catty inhaled and closed her eyes. She raised her arms in stomach height and wind started to blow towards the tree that aunt Rave pointed.

The tree was slowly cracking until it fell with a loud 'thud'. I bit my cheeks and looked at Catty in full surprise. Catty opened her eyes and giggled. "Good job Catty. Now, I want you to practice with rocks. Go to an open field like Athena and start practicing." My aunt commanded.

Catty nodded and went to another open field. "Y/n, please step forward." My mom and aunt requested in unison. I stepped forward and looked at my hands.

"Before we control your powers, I want to to go back to the castle and get the mask that I gave you." My mom added. I nodded and ran back to the castle.

When I had the mask with me, I ran to the forest and stopped in front of my mother and aunt, panting. My mom chuckled and helped me stand up properly.

"Now that you finally caught your breath, I want you to wear the mask and think of someone you would like to see." My mom said. I sighed and nodded. I placed the mask on my eyes.

Suddenly, my sight turned white. I thought of... Loki. I just want to see what he's doing. My white sight slowly formed. That's when I saw Loki sitting on the throne of Asgard while biting his nails.

I smiled at the view. I don't know why but I like seeing him bored. Just then, I suddenly panicked when he looked at me. He must've spotted the owl. I inhaled sharp breath and took the mask off.

"That was.... Amazing." I stated. My mother nodded and took the mask from me. "I know. Now, let's practice shall we?" She asked. I nodded and started a whole day session of controlling my ice powers.

~°~ Time Skip brought to you by Author's voice slightly cracking because of voice damn lessons ~°~

After training, I almost fainted at how tired I am. Same for Athena and Catty too by the way. "Good job girls. I knew you could control your abilities easily." My aunt praised.

My mom gave me back my mask and kissed the top of my head. "Go on. I want you girls to sleep. You must've been tired." My mom suggested. Athena yawned while Catty almost collapsed, luckily, I caught her before she did.

"Of course mother, goodnight. Goodnight to you too aunt Rave." I replied and took the girls to my room. I placed them at my bed and covered their bodies with the blanket.

Before I could sleep, I decided to watch Loki one more time. I wore the mask on and thought of Loki. After a few seconds, I saw him in his room. He was.... Sobbing?!?!

I looked closet and saw that his eyes were red and puffy. Has he been crying? Why would he cry. Oh. Probably because he heard the news that Sigyn was dead. Oh well.

I took the mask of and laid down in the bed. I was careful on not  touching the girls or freezing them. Once I was in the right position, I closed my eyes and put myself into deep sleep.

A/n: Hi guys! O.M.G. My throat hurts so much because of my voice lessons. The teacher is so strict and wants me to use my whole voice. HE WON'T LET ME USE FALSETTO DAMMIT! Anyway, I hope you like this chapter and I'll see you at the next one! Byerzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz!