♠Chapter Twenty-Three♠

Chapter Twenty-Three: The Painful Truth

~°~•~°~•~°~•~°~•~°~•~°~•~°~•~°~•~°~

                3 Weeks Later

TONY

After three weeks of vacation without Y/n, the team and I couldn't take it anymore so we decided to go home early and surprise her.

"Shhhh. She might hear us." I whispered while all of us was hiding being the kitchen. "Tony, she's obviously in her room. Just call her." Natasha said.

"Alright fine. You're such a spoilsport Natasha." I replied. She just rolled her eyes and sat on the sofa. "Y/n! We're home!" I yelled.

YOU

I have been here in the mirror for 3 weeks. I have known aunt Rave and mom better in each day that passes. Today, the three of is  having a picnic in the forest when a frog jumped on mom's head.

"I was just giving you a warning!" Aunt Rave said while giggling. Mom laughed while I was in the floor laughing so hard and trying to catch my breath.

"Ok. I'm sorry.. Ahahaha! That was so hilarious!" I said in a fit of laughter. Suddenly, G.M appeared behind aunt Rave. "G.M, what are you here for?" I asked.

Aunt Rave and mom looked at him in surprise. "I'm sorry my queens, but Y/n has to go back to her dimension. The team has arrived earlier than expected." He said.

I looked at my mom and aunt in sadness but they both gave me a comforting smile. "It's ok dear. You'll come back soon anyway." Aunt Rave said.

I nodded and stood up. Waving goodbye one last time before going back to the castle and entering my room. "Thanks for the warning G.M." I thanked.

He nodded in response and went back to the mirror. I went to the living room and saw the team. "Surprise!" They all shouted. I smiled and they all attacked me with hugs and kisses.

"We missed you!" Athena and Catty said in unison. "Tell me honestly, are you both fine now?" I asked. They both grinned and nodded.

"We have another surprise for you!" Athena exclaimed, squealing in the process. My eyebrow raised in confusion. "Tony here made a way so that the both of us can go to Asgard and visit our BFs!"

My eyes widened and I smiled in happiness. "Really? Oh my gosh! Yas!" I yelled and kept jumping. "When do we go?" I asked. "If you want, right now." Athena replied.

My eyes widened and I grinned. "Let's go!" I exclaimed. "Tony, take us to Asgard." Athena said. Tony rolled his eyes and took a gun with a blue light in it and shot it on the both of us.

Athena and I closed our eyes and when we opened it, we saw ourselves in the middle of the Bifrost. Athena squealed while my mouth was agape.

"We're here. We're in Asgard. Wow. This place is.... Amazing." I whispered while looking at the surroundings with awe. Athena just nodded with an amazed smile.

"So... Let's go before Heimdall sees us?" Athena suggested. I chuckled. "He already saw us Athena. He sees everything." I replied. Athena gave an 'oh' face before walking with me to Asgard's biggest palace.

When the both of us finally arrived in front of the palace, we both breathed deeply before knocking. The door opened but the it was empty.

"Hello?" Athena asked, her voice echoing. "Let's just walk to the throne room. We might see them there." I whispered. She nodded in response.

"Is the war finished?" Athena asked. I shrugged and continued walking. We arrived at the throne room but the both of us froze when we heard two women giggling.

"Oh Loki! You're absolutely hilarious!" A female said. "Loki?" I whispered to myself. Athena bit her lip and looked at me with a sad expression. "Do you think..?" Athena asked.

My eyes widened but I sighed. "We'll find out about that." I replied. We looked further more in the throne room. When we are able to see clearly, Athena and I were trying our best not to cry.

There in the Throne, A black haired woman was sitting, with Thor beside her. But that was not all. Loki was on another side of the wall, making out with a woman. "Evelyn, what would you like?" Thor asked the woman on the throne which I expect is 'Evelyn'. "I just want you my king." She replied, taking his lips to hers.

Athena began to break down and sobbed loudly. All their heads snapped to us. Luckily, I took Athena and ran back at the Bifrost, crying silently.

I took her to Heimdall. When Heimdall saw us, he ran down and assisted Athena to stand up. Heimdall didn't need to ask because he already knew what happened.

"Who are those women?" Athena asked, sniffing and wiping her nose. "The woman on who's kissing Loki was Sigyn while the woman on the throne is Evelyn." He answered.

I bit my lip sadly and looked down. "Do you wish to go back to Midgard?" Heimdall asked. Athena and I nodded in unison. Heimdall opened a gate in which Athena and I entered.

It was already night when the both of us went back to the Stark Tower with red puffy eyes. "Y/n? Athena? What happened?" Natasha asked. Athena ran to her and hugged her, sobbing.

"It's Loki and Thor. They... cheated on us." I mumbled. Clint and Natasha had fists while Tony gripped his glass to hard and caused it to break. Bruce was trying his best on not hulking out.

"Where's Catty?" I asked. "She went to visit Steve on his mission and when she came back, she ran to her room crying. She won't open her door no matter what we do." Clint answered.

"Athena, let's go to Catty's room. We need to find out what happened." I said and walked to Catty's room with Athena behind me, but not before hearing all of them saying 'I will kill them'.

As Athena and I arrived on Catty's room, we knocked twice and waited patiently. "Go away." We heard Catty say. Her voice was cracked. 

"Catty, open the door. We both know that you're not okay." Athena said. The door opened and we entered. We opened the light to see Catty sobbing on the floor.

"What happened?" I asked, scooping Catty in my arms and placed her in her bed. I'm not going to lie. She's pretty heavy for a lady.

"It's Steve. I saw her kissing Sharon when I visited him in his mission." Catty explained. "Who's Sharon?" Athena asked. "That S.H.I.E.L.D Agent that he met when he saw Bucky as hydra." Catty replied.

"It's okay. We both understand. Loki and Thor cheated on us too. So, It's just fair and square for the three of us." I said while caressing her back.

"I'll kill them." Catty threatened. I chuckled and looked at Athena. "We sure will too." Athena said before the three of us closed the lights and decided to sleep on Catty's room.

A/n: Hi guys! I'll absolutely do my best to update as many updates that I can do this week because I'm not sure If I can update on the upcoming week. I'll make sure to update as much as I can. I've said that twice already. Wow. Anyhow, i hope you enjoyed this and I'll see you at the next chapter! Byerzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz!