♠Chapter Thirty-Four♠

Chapter Thirty-Four: A Memorable Mission

~°~•~°~•~°~•~°~•~°~•~°~•~°~•~°~•~°~

YOU

"Y/n. Are you okay?" I Athena asked. I snapped out of my thoughts and realized that I was looking on the floor. I looked at her and smiled. "Of course. Why wouldn't I be?" I replied.

She smiled and held my hand. "Come on. Let's go back to the tower." She mumbled. I nodded and went to the mirror. I just realized that the guards were gone so maybe the mirror took them back. Athena and I stood in front of the mirror where we both came out and started,

"Mirror, Mirror on the-" I was cut off by someone yelling, "Wait!" Athena and I turned back and saw Loki and Thor running towards us.  Athena and I looked at each other before giving a fake cold glare at them.

They stopped in front of us panting. "Look, we both decided that maybe we should go back to the tower and apologize to everyone and... you of course." Thor said, slightly panting.

I sighed and replied, "Fine. Come with us." They both nodded and followed us back to the mirror. "Mirror,Mirror on the wall, bring us back to the place called home." I said. The ordinary mirror started to glow and open a portal. "After you." I said. Loki went in first, then Thor. Athena went in too and then I got in last.

As I came in, It took a few seconds before I jumped out of the mirror and landed on the floor of my room. "What was that?" Loki asked. I smirked and looked at him saying, "It's called magic dearie." He looks at me with a 'Ooookay' look which made me hide a laugh from inside.

"Come on. Let's go find out what the teams' been busy on." Athena said, running outside my door. I crossed my arms and shook my head. She's still acting childish even if she's a princess.

"After you, princes." I said. They both went out before I did. I made sure that my door is locked before I went to follow them. When I arrived at the living room, I saw the team in their armpits/suits and fixing their weapons.

"Where are you going?" I asked. They all looked at me before Clint replied, "Tony managed to hack the Hydra system which gave us the location of where they might have hidden Steve." I looked at Athena and it seems like we both had the same idea.

"We'll come with you." Athena said. "Me too!" Catty yelled, who came out of nowhere. "Wait, let me rewind. Do you mean Steve has been captured?" I asked. They all nodded which made me face palm. "Yup. You have no choice. We'll go with you." I said and snapped my fingers which caused Athena, Catty and mines' dresses to be covered in ice before breaking and revealing a new outfit(Just make your own but color it blue for yours, Pink for Athena and white for Catty.).

"Let's go?" I asked. They all looked at me in surprised before snapping out of it and nodding. We were all about to leave when I suddenly realized that Thor and Loki was there. I bit my lip before taking a deep breath before looking at them and saying, "Hey, you coming?"

Thor and Loki looked at each other before fast walking towards me. "Yup." Loki said. I smirked and went to the elevator, realizing that the guys must've been on the top floor already, the only people left to be in the elevator was me, Loki and Thor.

As the elevator door closed, the dead silence was killing me. So, I did what I wanted to do. I kicked Thor in his knee, which caused him to kneel, then, I punching him in the face. He groaned and laid on the floor.