♠Chapter Forty-Three♠

Chapter Forty-Three:
👑 Happily Ever After👑

~°~•~°~•~°~•~°~•~°~•~°~•~°~•~°~•~°~

YOU

"I do."

"and do you Y/n Stark, take Loki Laufeyson as your lawfully wedded husband?"

"I do." I nodded as I answered. I was trying not to cry, we were both standing on the altar with the avengers and other people sitting on the seats while staring at us, trying not to cry. "I now announce you, man  and wife, you may kiss the bride." The priest said.

Loki didn't waste another second and kissed me on the lips.

That was 2 years ago. Now, Loki and and are living in a quiet place in the forest near the ocean. Tony built a huge mansion just for us. I didn't want him to waste money just for me, but he insisted.

Right now, the avengers are fine. They had a new recruits. Wanda Maximoff, a.k.a Scarlet Witch and Vision. They both helped defeat Ultron a few months ago, of course, Loki and I helped too. It's so sad that Pietro Maximoff, died during the fight. He was such a good hero to us(and brother) to Wanda.

Loki and I? Well, we have a handsome beautiful little boy named Benedict William Lokison, who looks just like his father when he was younger.

and a beautiful little girl named Samirah Alexandra Lokidottir, who just.... looks so beautiful. I don't know where she got her beauty, Loki says it was from me but, I think Samirah is just way more beautiful than I am.

 I don't know where she got her beauty, Loki says it was from me but, I think Samirah is just way more beautiful than I am

Ben (short for Benedict), had his father's Jotun powers and form, but because of me, he usually has a human form. Sam (short for Samirah), had my powers, can conjure a yellow light in her hand that's very, very powerful.