♠Chapter Twenty-Two♠

Chapter Twenty-Two: Reunion

~°~•~°~•~°~•~°~•~°~•~°~•~°~•~°~•~°~

YOU

"I'm Freya."

My eyes widened when I heard her reply. Tears slowly formed in my eyes. "You're.... my mother." I whispered. She looked at my eyes one last time.

"Y/n?" She asked, her eyes full in tears. I stood up and hugged her. She hugged back and kissed my temple. "How? I... Your father killed you." She asked.

I let go of the hug and smiled. "The mirror. It saved me." I replied. She sobbed and caressed my cheeks. "You've grown beautiful." She stated.

I blushed and looked down. "Not as beautiful as you are mother." I replied and held her hand on my cheek. "Have you eaten?" She asked.

I nodded in reply. "So... Is my aunt here?" I asked. She nodded and took my hand. "Come on. She'll faint if she sees you." She joked.

We giggled and walked to a room. When the door was opened, my mouth was agape. It was a black room. It looked like a queen owns it. Well, it is actually.

"Freya, don't you know how to knock?" A soft voice said. I looked on the corner and saw a very beautiful woman leaning on a window.

They both giggled. "Can't I visit my sister now?" Freya asked. The woman smiled and walked towards her. "Of course you can. What is it that you're here for?" She asked.

Freya looked at me with a smile. "Who is this... young lady you brought? How did she enter the mirror?" The woman asked, walking near me and caressing my cheeks.

"Are you Ravenna?" I asked. She smirked. "Indeed, I am." She replied. I smiled happily and said, "It's nice to finally meet you my aunt."

Her eyes widened and she looked at Freya surprised. Freya nodded with a huge smile. Ravenna looked at me again, tears in her eyes. "How? I thought I killed you." She asked.

I smiled sadly. "You didn't kill me. My father did." I answered. She gasp and hugged me. Tears were falling free on her face. "I'm so sorry." She whispered.

I hugged back and replied, "It's ok. I have forgiven you a long time ago." She hugged me tighter while sobbing. "It's ok. It's ok. Calm down." I whispered.

When she finally let go of the hug, she looked at Freya and hugged her. "I'm so sorry Freya." She said. Freya whispered things like she forgive her and stop crying.

After all the crying and sobbing, Ravenna asked me to join them for dinner at the royal dining room. I didn't even notice that it was already night. While eating, the three of us had a very long conversation.

"Is it true that you're the fairest of them all?" I asked Ravenna. She chuckled. "Was. Darling, was. Snow white stole my tittle." She answered.

"Mhm... Mom, am I really a princess? I mean, aunt Ravenna is a queen, and so are you. So... am I?" I asked. Freya smiled while Ravenna just chuckled again.

"You're not a princess Y/n." Freya replied while munching his food slowly. Your eyebrow raised in confusion while you looked at Ravenna.

"You're not a princess. You are a queen darling." Ravenna added. Your eyes widened and you chocked in your food. You drank water before gasping.

"But... HOW!?!" You asked in surprise. "Well, Me and Freya are practically dead. So that makes you queen." Ravenna explained. Freya nodded in agreement.

I gave a nod of understanding. "How did you get here?" Freya asked. "Well, the mirror took me here. My adoptive brother, Tony Stark, found the mirror and placed it in my room as a gift." I explained.

"Oh. Alright. I supposed there's one specific reason." Ravenna stated with a chuckle. Wow. She likes to chuckle a lot. "I have a question. Which one of you keeps on whispering me?" I asked.

Freya's eyes widened. Ravenna smirked. "Freya must've thought that you're a stranger. Calling you snowflake and all." Ravenna mumbled.

I heard her words clearly though. "Ok then. So as you said, I'm a queen. Does that mean I'm pure royalty?" I asked, slightly confused.

They both nodded. "Are you visiting us daily?" Freya asked. I smiled and nodded. "I'll try my best to escape the team. They spoil me too much." I stated.

"The team?" Ravenna asked. I grinned. "I'm part of a team called 'The Avengers.' Earth's mightiest heroes as they called it." I explained.

Ravenna raised a brow in confusion. "You're a hero?" She asked. "Something in that bit. I help them win. They fight, I help. I don't even know how to fight." I replied.

"You're a hero who literally doesn't know how to fight." Freya said. I looked down and nodded in embarrassment. Ravenna held my chin and made me look at her.

"It's quite alright dear. Look at me and my sister. We're villains whose souls literally are trapped forever in the mirror." Ravenna said. It made me feel a bit better.

"Thanks aunt Ravenna. Wait. Your names are too long to be true. I mean, they're unique and beautiful but you guys need nicknames." I suggested.

"Hmm... That's a good idea. Call me aunt Rave." Ravenn— I mean aunt Rave suggested. I nodded and looked at my mom. She chuckled and said, "Call me mom or mother darling."

I giggled and nodded. "Why of course mother." I replied. The three of us bursted to laughter. "Did you know that this is the very first time that Ravenna laughed?" Mom asked.

I looked at aunt Rave in shock. She nodded in response. "I'm really not the one who laughs, but you're quite the funny one dear." Aunt Rave stated.

I blushed and looked down. "Thank you aunt Rave." I thanked. "Can I... Can I sleep here? With you guys?" I asked. They both looked at each other in surprise.

But after a few minutes, they nodded. I smiled in happiness and stood up to hug the both of them. "Thank you for giving us a chance." My mother said. "Anything for the both of you." I replied.

A/n: Hi guys! I will update as many as I can update this week. Because I might not update soon. My mom and dad wants me to study early so that I could be ready for school. But don't worry. I will update! I hope you guys enjoyed this, I'll see you at the next chapter! Byerzzzzzzzzzzz!