•Prologue•

Y/n Stark was just an Ordinary S.H.I.E.L.D Agent. Everybody loves and Adores her.

Thor Odinson.
Clint Barton.
Natasha Romanoff.
Steve Rogers.
Bruce Banner.
Phil Coulson.
Maria Hill.
Nick Fury.

Everyone except for one person.

Tony Stark.

No one knows why he hates her so much.

No one.

Y/n was known as 'The Woman With The Golden Heart'.

Well... It was true.

Y/n was Kind, Giving, Loving, Understanding, Friendly, Forgiving, Honest.... Every personality a Perfect Person would have.

She was only missing one thing.

The Truth.

She never knew anything about her REAL parents.

She was adopted since she was still 9 months old. She was adopted by the Stark Family.

The only family she has left was Tony Stark. His adoptive brother. Who sadly, hates her. She knows why. Tony's parents favored her more than him.

He was jealous.

Tony wouldn't tell Y/n anything if she would ask him anything about her real parents. But Y/n understood him.

She respects him and still treats him like a real brother.

What all of them didn't know was that Y/n was just hiding her suffering, pain, hate, and anger.

She had a feeling that If she lets it all out, something bad will happen.

Until... One day...

A certain God of Mischief was added to the Avengers team by the choice of Nick Fury.

What will happen?

Find out soon...

A/n: Hey guys! What's up? How's the Intro? Was it okay ? Gosh I hope so. I'm sorry If you didn't like the end part. I couldn't think of how to end it! Anyways, Please leave a like and comment for thoughts down below. See you soon! Byerzzzzzz!

P.S. This happened after the first avengers movie. Thor: The dark world never happened or... some scenes didn't happen.