♠Chapter Forty-One♠

😋A/n: Just want to warn you that this chapter has an enormous spoiler for my Strange Love(Loki x reader) and Goddesses (Loki x reader) books. So... if you don't want anything to get spoiled or confused, I'm suggesting you to read the latest chapter on Strange love namely: It's Strange. Or you can just read the whole story! It's published now so read that chapter before reading this! And about Goddess well.... spoilers will be done and I haven't had the time to update that story so.... SPOILERS!!!! Tah-Tah!!😋

~°~•~°~•~°~•~°~•~°~•~°~•~°~•~°~•~°~

Chapter Forty-One: Fairest

~°~•~°~•~°~•~°~•~°~•~°~•~°~•~°~•~°~

YOU

Standing tall and straight, I had a huge smirk on my face. I felt power and pride running through my veins. It's like... the Stark blood and Freya blood mixing. I might be adopted but might have copied/adopted a few of Tony's attitudes.

I snapped my fingers and my old outfit glowed a bright light, turned to Ash and then quickly changed into a blue fighting shirt, black skinny jeans, and a jacket which went to my knees, black gloves and a dragon necklace.

My hair was in a high ponytail and I had a thin silver crown on my head with a small green gem in the middle, A dragon shaped necklace was hanging on my neck and I also had black boots on which made me look even more badass.

I inhaled the scent of the air around me. Burning castle and chaos. Why am I not surprised. It brought a smile to my face. I let out a chuckle and walked towards the throne room.

As I did, I saw the 'lady' sitting on my throne. I let out a cough and a sigh. "You're in my seat dearie. Can you please leave before it gets more dirty than it already is?" I asked sarcastically.

She let out an evil laugh and stood up. "I thought I killed you. You're stronger than I thought you are. Whatever. I am Kyla. The poisoner queen, and you must bow down to me."

I rolled my eyes. "There are no other Queens on this castle. Just me, and you know what they say, Y/n Stark never fails." I replied smaugly. She chuckled again. Jeez. This woman will die out of air by laughing too much before I can even kill her or something.

"Well then, I'll make you choose. The easy way, where you just leave and no one gets hurt, or the hard way, where I slowly make you suffer in any possible way I can. I might even let your... boyfriend do it instead. What's his name... Loki, am I right? Yes. Him. I can just snap my fingers and make him bow down to me." Kyla said, standing up from her seat and walking towards me, her how trailing behind her.