♠Chapter Ten♠

Chapter Ten: Brotherhood

~°~•~°~•~°~•~°~•~°~•~°~•~°~•~°~•~°~

TONY

Ever since what happened yesterday, I can't help but think about Y/n's protection. I'm actually kind of confused. Because S.H.I.E.L.D never trained Y/n.

All she did was to hack and hack and hack. She never knew how to fight back. She doesn't even know how to handle a gun or a knife!

So, I decided to teach her. That's why I'm walking towards her room. I knocked and waited for her to come out. "Hi Tony? Do you need anything?" Y/n asked as the door opened.

"Y/n, I just wanted to ask you If you can come with me to the training room." I replied. Her eyebrows frowned. "Why? What're we gonna do there?" She asked.

"I'm going to train you gun shooting. Take it as a... Brotherly bonding." I explained. She took a deep breath and closed her eyes. "Wait here for a second." She whispered and closed her door.

After a few minutes, she came out in full black. Black pants, shirt, jacket, shoes and even with sunglasses. "Let's go?" She asked, closing the door behind her.

"Yup. Let's go!" I replied and we both walked to the training room. As we walked, Y/n asked me, "Why do I need to train gun shooting?"

"Because, In case next time that you get kidnapped again, at least you'd know how to shoot." I explained. She looked down and nodded.

When we finally arrived, Y/n took off his glasses and wore the headphones. "Ok. Go on. Shoot." I said. She pulled the trigger. When I saw looked at the target, she hit bullseye.

"How, did you...." She giggled and took off her headphones. "I trained myself. As others say, I'm self taught. Now, that brotherly bonding, let's go shopping." She suggested and grabbed my arm.

"Alright then. Let's go shopping." I said.

~°~ Time Skip brought to you by Loki secretly jealous of Tony being with you ~°~

When Y/n and I arrived at the mall, she pulled me to the man's lane. "Why here? I have so many clothes at the tower already. So why here?" I asked.

She sighed. "Not that I'm being rude but... You don't really always have to wear tuxedo everywhere when going out." She replied.

"Nope. Don't even try to reason with me. I'm doing this so that you would look normal sometimes." She said before I could speak and grabbed his arm.

I just kept my mouth shut and followed her.

Oh boy this is going to be a long day...

YOU

After buying 25 new casual shirts and pants paired with 15 new shoes. I'm actually proud of myself right now. It's the very first time that I persuaded Tony at something.

I even convinced him to wear one of the shirts and pants that we bought. That's the reason why Tony is now wearing a plain red shirt and a blue pants paired with a red and yellow shoes.

"Y/n, I'm hungry, how about we eat shawarma?" Tony asked. I nodded excitedly and pulled Tony towards the nearby shawarma store. While we were eating, we had a simple conversation.

"So, You like Loki huh?" He asked. I nodded and took the very first bite of my shawarma. "So... Can I have a few questions for you to answer?" He asked again.

I nodded. "Alright. So why do you like Loki? Did he put a love spell on you? Have you ever told anyone about your feelings for him? When are you going to tell him anyways?" Tony asked.

"Woah Tony, Slow down. I'll answer every question slowly okay? Jeez." I stated. He nodded and stared eating his shawarma and stared at me intensely waiting for my answer.

"Well, first of all, I like Loki because he's a gentlemen, he can be kind. He is humorous and he likes to read. Secondly, no. He didn't put a love spell on me. Third, you're the only one I have ever told. Since you're my brother. And lastly, I'll tell him soon but not now." I answered.

He nodded in content and ate the last piece of his shawarma. "Do you want me to talk to him about it? He asked. I shook my head no. "Nope. I'll take to him myself. Soon enough, thank you." I replied.

He nodded and wiped his mouth. I already finished my shawarma a few seconds ago. "So... It's getting dark. Let's go back at the tower?" He asked.

I nodded and took the shopping bags. I placed the shopping bags at Tony's backseat. And believe me, the backseat was was full. I'm so happy for finishing my daily accomplishment.

When we arrived at the tower, we saw Natasha watching a movie with her head on Clint's shoulder. How sweet. Catty and Steve was standing while talking. Athena was listening to music with her headphones with her eyes closed. The others are nowhere to be found.

As I expected, everyone's mouth was agape when they saw Tony. "Woah. At last Tony learned was 'fashion' really means." Natasha said which caused Clint to smirk.

"Tell me Tony, who has shown you the light? I want to thank him." Steve said dramatically. "You mean 'her'." I corrected, crossing my arms.

Catty grinned. "I knew you were an angel Y/n. I thank you for showing Tony the light." Catty joked. "Yah. Yeah. Stop being so dramatic. Goodnight." Tony said.

When tony walked out, he kept murmuring 'whatever'. Steve smirked, hugged Catty from behind her and kissed her temple.

"Wait.. Hold on a second. Are you two....?" I asked, slight confusion in my features. Catty blush and nodded. "Since when?" Athena asked, taking her headphones off.

"I have started suiting her a few months ago. She just answered me last week." Steve said while tickling Catty. Athena and I smiled.

This made me think, everybody is having a relationship with everybody today. I'm the only one left single.

Natasha is with Clint.

Catty is with Steve.

Tony is with Pepper.

Athena and Thor obviously likes each other.

Oh wait! Bruce is still single! And so is Loki! Yepee! I'm not alone!

I shrugged the thought off and yawned. "Well you guys, it has been a long day. I'll see you tomorrow. Goodnight." I said and walked to my room.

I changed my clothes, brushed my hair and laid on my bed with one guy in my mind. A guy who can either make me happy or can make me sad. Sigh.

I think I 'love' Loki Laufeyson.

A/n: Hi guys! How was your day? I'm really tired right now. But that doesn't stop me from writing! Hope you have enjoyed this chapter! Anywho! See you at the next chapter later! Byerzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz! ♠