♠Chapter Thirty-Eight♠

Chapter Thirty-Eight: ⚡Ragnarok⚡

~

°~•~°~•~°~•~°~•~°~•~°~•~°~•~°~•~°~

YOU

"Hey, wake up." A voice said. I opened my eyes and saw myself laying down a cold metal floor. I stood up and checked my surroundings. It looked like I was trapped in a.... circle prison? The walls were yellow... or gold... I have no idea. "Y/n, hey! Did you even hear me?" The voice said again. I looked behind me and saw Athena. "Athena!" I exclaimed and ran to her, hugging her. She hugged back and kissed my forehead. "You're still so cold. Literally. Jeez." She whispered.

I chuckled and nodded. Suddenly, A giant with a bluish rock body went towards us and said in the softest and kindest voice I have ever heard, "Allow me to introduce myself. My name is Korg. I'm kind of like the leader in here. I'm made of rocks, as you can see, but don't let that intimidate you. You don't need to be afraid, unless you're made of scissors! Just a little Rock, Paper, Scissors joke for you."

I smiled at his joke and replied, "Nice to meet you Korg, my name's Y/n." He looked at me and smiled. "The both of you are finally awake. Yesterday, a man named Thor was battling against Hulk, I've never seen anyone almost beat the hulk in ages." He said.

Athena and I looked at each other. Bruce and Thor is here, so Loki must be here too. "Girls, I hate to cut your staring contest off but it's your turn to fight." Korg said.

My eyebrows frowned. Fight? Fight Who? "Wait... What do you-" I was cut off because a man with a knight-like armour took mine and Athena's arm and literally dragged us into a place where weapons, armours, and other battle things were placed.

Athena gulped. "We need to fight." She whispered. "I know." I whispered back. "It's alright girls, the fight will start in 2 hours, you have a lot of time to prepare. Besides, me and the others will support you guys." Korg said who appeared out o nowhere, with a lot of other creatures behind him raising their weapons and yelling 'yeah!'.

"I suppose...." I murmured. I looked at around the surroundings. An idea suddenly popped into Athena's head.

She turned to look at Korg who was behind me and asked, "Korg, do you have a place where you create armour and weapons?"

Korg nodded and pointed at a direction. "Yeah, Over there. It's the place where fighters can build their own weapons and armour. Just go there and ask for some materials." He replied.

"Thanks Korg! Come on Y/n." Athena replied and walked towards the said direction. I was about to follow her, but stopped and turned back at Korg to ask, "Do you guys have a unused fabrics?"

Korg looked like he was thinking then smiled. "Yup. Just go to the right then turn left. There are so many unused fabric there. Silk, Linen, Cotton, Wool, and many others. Help yourself. No one really uses those anymore, but they all look as good as new."

I smiled and nodded. "Thank you Korg. I'll see you..... later." I replied. He nodded and went somewhere to pick a weapon, maybe he'll fight too.

I followed Athena to the place where they create Weapons and Armour, the place or spot seemed to be called 'Crolette's Armoury and Weaponry'. (I made that up. Hehe). The spot looked pretty decent. We asked the guard for some gold, metals, silver and other things. Athena and I are actually surprised that the place had those, who knew this place could be rich?