♠Chapter Nineteen♠

Chapter Nineteen: The Mirror

~°~•~°~•~°~•~°~•~°~•~°~•~°~•~°~•~°~

YOU

"Thank you so much Y/n. That was one of the best bonding with you guys that I've ever had." Athena stated. Catty gave a thumbs up and a smile.

"I agree. Thanks Y/n." Natasha stated. "You're welcome you guys. I'll always be here whenever you want me. Okay? Don't be afraid to call me whenever." I replied.

The three of the nodded and kissed my cheek before going to their rooms. As I passed the kitchen, I saw Tony giving me a wide grin.

"Tony, are you ok?" I asked. "Oh I'n absolutely fine." He replied. I just gave a shrug and went to my room. But before I could touch the door knob, I looked at Loki's door, which was beside mine.

I walked towards it and opened the door. As I entered, I closed the door behind me and looked around. I sat on his bed and inhaled the air.

I was surprised that his room still has his scent. I laid down and closed my eyes. "I wish you were here." I whispered. As I was about to stand up and leave , I felt something underneath his pillow.

As a curious person that I am, I searched for it and found a paper. I almost teared up when I started to read it. It said,

Dear Y/n,

       If you found this paper, that means you may have intruded my room. It's ok though. This may also mean that I have not told you how much I love you. If there's a chance that I may not come back alive, I just want to tell you that you will always be in my heart. Also, please don't cry.

                                Your love,
                                     L.L

I chuckled when I saw the first sentence. I wiped a tear that fell from my eye and stood up. I placed the paper back on the pillow and walked out of his room, smiling.

As I entered my room, I was surprised at what I saw. I looked around to see if there's anyone watching. When I was sure that there wasn't, I closed the door behind me and locked it.

I walked towards the object. No. It wasn't just an object. It was a golden mirror. It was a circle one though. It also had weird writings on the edge. I walked towards it and saw a sticky note. I took it and it said:

Hey Little sis,

       It's Tony btw. I just wanted to give this to you as a gift to make you happy. I found it in the old attic. It's yours now. I want you to take care of it. 

                                Lots of Love,
                                       T.S

I smiled and looked at the mirror. I touched it and looked at my reflection. "Trust me." A woman's voice whispered to me. My eyes widened.

"Hello? Is anyone here?" I asked and looked around my room but saw no one. "Look at me." The voice whispered again. I looked around but saw no one.

I looked back at the mirror and saw my reflection again. But this time, I had a blue crown, dress and jewelry. I closed my eyes and shook my head.

I opened my eyes again and saw my ordinary self in the mirror. I chuckled. "Wow. You need some sleep Y/n. You've been seeing things." I said to myself.

"No you're not." The woman whispered again. I bit my lip, walked to my bed and laid down. I inhaled and closed my eyes. "You'll be fine. You just need some sleep." I whispered to myself.

Before I could drift to sleep I heard one last whisper, "Sleep tight, my little snowflake."

~°~Time Skip to the morning where Tony is cooking Bacon and Eggs ~°~

I groaned and rubbed my eyes. I stood up and took a bath. After taking one, I changed my clothes. As I was just drying my hair, I looked at the golden mirror.

"Good morning mirror." I said ad I stood up and touched it. I smiled as I saw my reflection. Just then, I felt my heart beat fast as I touched the center of the mirror.

"I'll... come back later." I murmured and fixed my hair in a clean bun. I walked out of my room with a huge breath and closed my eyes.

"Y/n, are you alright?" I heard a voice say. I looked behind me and saw Clint. I gave out a nervous chuckle and scratched the nape of my neck.

"What? Yup I'm fine. Super fine. I'm alright. Let's go to the kitchen and eat breakfast shall we?" I said rapidly and pulled Clint's arm.

"Woah. Alright missy. Slow down!" Clint said while chuckling. When we both arrived at the kitchen, everyone looked at us like we were nuts.

"Are guys ok?" Natasha asked. "Clint, you look like you just jumped from a hill. Y/n you look like you found a golden mirror or somethin." Athena said.

My eyes widened and I looked at Tony. He just gave me a wink and a 'shhhhh'. I just gave out a small nod. "Um... Y/n, Tony, what are you hiding?" Catty asked suspiciously.

"Nothing." Tony replied sternly. "Wait, Catty, where's Steve?" I asked, slowly getting curious. Catty ate a cereal with a big gulp and looked at me.

"He-he's in a mission. He'll come back after a few weeks." Catty replied, looking down and trying not to cry. I gave her a comforting smile and caressed her back.

"Don't worry. He'll come back soon. They'll come back soon." I said referring Thor, Loki and Steve. Athena and Catty nodded sadly and continued eating.

After I ate 2 bowls of cereal and a glass of cold chocolate milk, I went back to my room, sat on my bed with a loud groan and closed my eyes. "What's bothering you my child?"

My eyes widened. It's either because I heard a voice answer me or because it sounds like a man's voice. I looked at the mirror and bit my lip.

"Who are you?" I asked, trying not to be scared at the situation. "Since you came, I hear voices every time. Now tell me, who are you?" I asked the mirror one last time.

"I'm your loyal servant."

A/n: Hi guys! I know... Cliff hanger. Sorry not sorry. It's really hot in my house today. The climate is so irritating. My ribs hurt and I don't know why. Anyway, I hope you enjoyed this chapter and I'll see you at the next one. Byerzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz!

P.S This is what the mirror looks like:

The Mirror: