♠Chapter Sixteen♠

Chapter Sixteen: Birthday!

~°~•~°~•~°~•~°~•~°~•~°~•~°~•~°~•~°~

YOU

Today I woke up with my heart thumping off my chest. I felt nervous for some unknown reason. I feel like I'm forgetting something important.

I looked at the calendar and saw the date. That's when It hit me hard like a bus.

It's my birthday

A smile escaped my lips and I took a bath from the shower. "Happy Birthday Y/n." Jarvis said. I smiled. "Thanks Jarvis. You're the very first one to tell me today." I replied.

When I was done taking a shower, drying my hair and putting it in a clean bun as always, I went outside my room but froze when I was outside.

It was dark. Very dark. Dark and quiet. It was like a horror movie to be made. I quietly tip toed to the living room and turned the light on.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY!" Everyone yelled. My eyes widened and I held my chest. "Oh my Stark you guys almost gave me a heart attack!" I exclaimed.

They all laughed and gave  me hugs and kisses saying 'Happy birthday'. Loki came last and kissed me passionately on the lips.

"Happy 20th Birthday, Darling." He greeted. I smiled and kissed him back. "Wow. Thank you so much for this you guys!" I exclaimed.

"Sadly, Jarvis was the first one to say Happy Birthday to me." I grinned. Tony's smile turned to a frown. "Jarvis! Why are you such  spoil sport?" Tony asked.

"I'm sorry sir. I just remembered it was her birthday. So I had to." Jarvis replied. Tony just pinched the bridge of his nose and bit his lip.

"Either way, let's get this party started!" Tony yelled. Then there came the Vodkas, Wines, Beers, and the booming sounds. "This is not how I expected my birthday to go." I whispered to myself.

"Why? Don't you like what we prepared?" Loki asked and hugged me from behind. "No. No. I love it. It's just that it's early morning and there's this booming music that isn't pleasant for the ears." I replied.

Loki nodded in approval. "Athena and Catty has prepared one more surprise for you. Go back at your room." Loki whispered and kissed my temple one last time.

I nodded and started to walk back to my room. When I arrived, I saw Athena and Catty outside my door with the widest grins.

"Because it's your 20th birthday, Athena and I decided to give you the surprise you will be truly grateful about." Catty explained. I smiled and placed my and on Catty and Athena's shoulder.

"Having you both of you guys and the avengers as my family is the greatest thing I ever have. And I am grateful for that. Not mentioning the handsome God boyfriend I have." I said.

Both of them gave me a smile and hugged me. "Now go inside. We'll all be waiting for the both of you on the living room." Athena said and walked away.

The both of you?

I just shrugged it off and entered my room. My mouth went agape and tears were threatening to fall from my eyes. I closed the door behind me and gulped.

"Renna? Is that... Is that really you?" I asked. She nodded and stood up from the bed. "In the flesh." She replied and ran to me. I hugged her tight and by now tears was falling free.

"I thought you were at Paris!" I whisper-yelled. "I bought a ticket so that I could visit you in your 20th birthday." She replied with a wide grin.

"So... You have a handsome God boyfriend now huh? Tell me." She said as we both sat at my bed again. "Well... His name is Loki." I replied.

Her eyes widened. "Loki? The one who destroyed New York?" She asked, completely shocked. "I nodded, biting my lip as I did.

"He's changed now. He loves me." I quickly said before she could give a bad comment about how Loki tried to destroy New York.

She just giggled. "I was about to say that I'm happy for you. That you finally found your prince charming." She said. I smiled and nodded.

"More like I found my 'King'. He always insists that I'm his Queen. Not his Princess. Because he's the King and I'm the Queen. Quite the cheesy one huh?" I asked.

She gave a wink and a thumbs up. "So... How many days are you staying here?" I asked. Her smile turned to a frown. "I... I'll go back to Paris tomorrow." She replied.

I just smiled sadly. "It's ok." I whispered. "I'll come back at the second week. I promise you that." She continued. I nodded and held her hand.

"Let's go out and enjoy the party?" I asked. She gave out a grin and nodded. "Definitely." She replied and the both of us stood up and went to the party.

The party was great. I only drank water though. Renna drank a couple of Vodkas but she's fine. Catty and Athena was carried by Steve and Thor because the both of them was extremely drunk.

Pepper had to carry Tony to his room. Poor Pepper. Bruce, being the smart one, only drank a glass of beer and then went to his room to take a nap.

Loki, still thinking that he's a God and that Gods doesn't get drunk so he drank so many alcohols. "Bye Renna. I need to carry Loki to his room." I told Renna as she entered the elevator.

"I'll see you soon. Good luck!" Renna yelled as the doors of the elevator closed. I gave out a heartily sigh and looked at a very drunk Loki.

I walked towards him and placed his arm around my neck. "Hello there beautiful." He murmured. I chuckled and started walking slowly.

"Hey, I have a secret to tell you." He suddenly whispered as I placed him at his bed. Yes. We already arrived. That's how fast my little-long legs are.

"What secret is this?" I asked as I kissed his forehead. "I love you." He whispered and kissed my lips. I could taste the different mix of alcohols.

"Goodnight Loki." I whispered and went back to my room to get the sleep I deserve.

A/n: Hi guys! Btw, this is for you renwolf1200. I know. She's my best friend. My stomach really hurts right now. I'm so stuffed. I just ate so much food. Anyway, I hope you enjoyed this and I'll see you at the next chapter. Byerzzzzzzzzzz!