cute.

❤️❤️❤️
•••••••

I wake up to the smell of bacon.

I stretch out my arms feeling around the bed to find Jahseh not next to me. I slowly sit up and rub the crust out of my eyes. I get out of bed and walk down the stairs, following the smell of bacon to the kitchen. I see Lai and Jah hovered over the stove as Jahseh is stirring something.
"You're gonna burn it" Lai whispers
"You can't burn bacon, it just get crispier"
"That's not even a word"
"What are you guys doing?" I chuckle at their conversation. They both look back at me like they're a deer in headlights.
"Fuck, I was cooking you breakfast, so you can eat in bed."
"i WaS coOkInG yoU BrEAkfAsT" Laila mocked him as she turned off the stove. "Boy get the fuck outta here" She walks out of the kitchen.
"What the fuck did you do now?" He just shrugs and puts the food on a plate.
"Now sit your ass down and eat cause I gotta long day planned out for you." He smiled as I took a seat. He placed the plate of grits, eggs and bacon in front of me. I thank him and dig in. Lai was right, it was kinda burnt but I ate it anyways.
"What are we doing today?" I asked as I chewed on the last piece of bacon.
"It's cute that you think I would actually tell you" he laughs taking my plate and placing it in the sink.
"Can you give me a hint"
"No, now go get dressed" he says pushing me out of the kitchen. I run up the stairs and look through my clothes, which were still in bags after going back to get my car from the park last night, and I pick out a perfect outfit.

 I run up the stairs and look through my clothes, which were still in bags after going back to get my car from the park last night, and I pick out a perfect outfit

I take a shower, shave, and do my normal hygiene before stepping out of the bathroom and getting dressed. I put my hair into a high, messy type ponytail and curl the ends of my hair to make it look wavy. I put on light makeup and grab my purse and walked downstairs. Jahseh is sitting on the couch watching tv as I walk down. The sound of my heels cause him to turn his attention towards me.

"Damn mami, looking fine as hell" he gets up and walks to me, wrapping his arms around my waist. "You ready?" I hum in response. He grabs his keys and ushers me out to his car. The first place he takes me to is a shopping outlet with stores like Gucci, YSL, Chanel, and Louis Vuitton.
"Um...why are we here?"
"I'm taking you shopping obviously" he says getting out the car and I quickly follow.
"Can we go somewhere else? I'd rather not spend all my savings on one T-shirt" he laughs and I join in.
"I'll pay for it then" he shrugs, I was gonna disagree but he shushes me and pulls me into a store.

*2 hours later*
We walk out of a random store and head back to the car.
"You didn't have to buy me stuff, you know?"
"I know. I just wanted to spoil you cause you deserve it and this is only the beginning." We get to the car and put all the bags in the back then hopped in the front and drove to the next place.
"I know you think I deserve to be 'spoiled' but you could have used that money for something more important"

"Ain't nothin more important than you besides my mama and my grandma but they're both taken care of so if I feel like spending money on you, I will," he ranted.
"Ok" i spoke quietly with a small smile on my face.
Just as the sun was setting, we arrived at the next place which was an expensive looking restaurant.
We walk into the crowed lobby and walked straight up to the desk.
"Reservation for Jahseh Onfroy"
"Oh the moonlight honeymoon reservation! Right this way sir" the small man leads us through rows of tables, up some stairs until we are met with a metal door then the man turns back to us. "I present to you the Moonlight honeymoon table" he opens the door to show a table on the roof surrounded by flowers with fairy lights hung over it. "Not really moonlight but a sunset which is ten times better, hope you enjoy you're personal chef, that you requested, will be right with you!" He says walking back down the stairs.
"Personal chef?" I say flabbergasted. He just nods and grabs my hand leading me to the table. I look around and notice a perfect view of the sunset. I hope this nigga ain't about to propose or nothin cause it's way to early for that.

We sit down at the table and look at the menus that was neatly placed on the table.

"Jahseh what the fuck are you up to?" I say putting down the menu "I wasn't that mad yesterday"
"I know, but you honestly deserve to feel like a queen after all the shit you've been through, you're a hard working, talented, beautiful girl and this is you're day off so can you please enjoy it?" He genuinely smiled. I start to tear up as he puts his hand on mine. I grab the napkin and wiped away the tears. I croaked our thank you and held onto his hand. We looked back at the menu deciding on what to get.

A bald man with a bushy beard walks up to our table. "Hello I'm Borgard and I will be your waiter and chef for today can I start you off with some drinks first?"
"Um, yeah can I get some water?" I spoke.
"Ok and for the gentleman?" He says turning to Jahseh.
"I'll have water too" he replies.
"Ok I'll be back with your waters" he says and heads back inside.

We talk, order, eat then ate dessert. We sat there for a while enjoying the view then we left.
"Are we going home now?" But he shook his head.
"Nope, one more place"