ache.

*2 months later*

Over the past 2 months I have been working at this 80s themed diner where i take orders in roller skates and poodle skirts. Embarrassing? ...Yeah but the pay was worth it. Im just $200 away from getting my own apartment. No matter how many times Jahseh said he could buy me a house with his savings from rapping, I want to do something on my own and experience being an adult.

I sigh as I enter the house and taking off my shoes. My feet are killing me. You'd think being on wheels and just pushing myself around wouldn't be so hard, that is completely and utterly incorrect! My whole lower body is in pain, my thighs, calfs, even my ass hurts from falling on it 20 times a second.

My feet are so sore I actually crawled up the stairs to Jahseh's room. I pushed open the door and crawled into the room. I do this almost everyday, like a nightly routine.

"I told you I could just buy it for you but you wanted to be difficult and now you're suffering" Jahseh remarks with a smirk on his face. You don't know how bad I want to smack that smirk off of his face. Im not gonna let him win that easily.  I will go through hell and back before i let his ass win. I groan as I slowly climb onto the bed.

"Fuck you and your money" He just laughs at my pain.
"Can you please rub inbetween my toes" I look up at him with pleading eyes. By the time I meet his gaze, he is staring down at me like,

 By the time I meet his gaze, he is staring down at me like,

"Please" I say sticking my bottom lip out. "I'd do anything" i blurted out, immediately regret hit me as his face change into a smirk.

"Anything?" His eyebrow quirked up.

I paused,"Anything that's not sexual, yes"

"Ight," He hopped out of the bed and went into the bathroom for a bit, so I took this time to change out of my work clothes and into spandex shorts and taking off my bra then putting on one of Jahseh's shirts. Did all of that without getting out of bed...a talent.
He came out with a big ass bottle of lotion. He sat at the end of the bed, facing me. He put both of my feet into his lap.
"Jahseh I don't think you should use lotion, j-just use your hands." I say becoming slightly impatient and closing my eyes.
He slowly slid my sock off of my right foot and started going at it. It didn't tickle, thankfully. Jahseh's fingers curled around my foot and circle with firm pressure into the arch of it. The heel of my foot resting on his leg as his fingertips stroke my skin painfully slow.

It carries on for a few minutes, I kept my breathing even and calm as Jahseh expertly massages my foot. Eventually he stops. I resist the urge to groan out in frustration. He moves my right leg over and focuses his concentration on my left.

Jahseh gently removes my other sock, and I can feel his eyes burning my face. My heart skips a beat as I feel soft lips brush against my delicate skin.

His skilled fingers start massaging again, so gentle that I can't help but to hum of pleasure. Jahseh stops, his hands are still.

"Don't stop," I say keeping my eyes closed, "feels good."

Nothing happens for another minute or so. When Jahseh finally starts again, I flat out moaned. I can imagine Jahseh's smug grin, but I don't really care.
He stopped again I groan out loud this time and opening my eyes, sitting up.
"Why'd y-" I was cut short by Jahseh's lips being pressed against mine, causing tingles to spread throughout my body. I didn't expect him to do that but I was surely glad he did. My heart beat increased as he climbed and laid between my legs. He pulls me on top of him flipping us over so I was straddling him. His hands trail down my back then squeezing and smacking my ass so hard and need I remind you im still sore from working my ass off, so that just made it ten times worse.
"Boy why did you do that im already fucking sore!" He just laughed as I hit him in his chest.

"Fuck yall do-" We both look back at Ski in the doorway. "Ooo Y'all fuckin'!" Ski stands there with a big ass grin on his face. I threw a pillow at him , yelling at him to get out, but before the pillow could hit him he ducked out of the room then cracks up laughing.
"Lai you was right, I owe you $50!"
I look back at Jahseh with an amused smile then we both just start laughing.

;)