tease.

*Warning: Explicit Content *
😉

"Are you ready yet?"
"Dammit Jahseh! You made me mess up now I have to do it all over again." I lied, looking into the mirror one last time, making sure everything was perfect. He was finally taking me out and I didn't want to ruin anything. He groaned loudly from the bedroom. "Just kidding I'm done" I say coming out of the bathroom smiling. I had on a black bodycon silky dress paired with simple black heels and gold hoops. My hair was slicked back into a low ponytail with light makeup on me face. He sat on the bed looking at me with a devilish grin on his face. He wore a white button up and black pants with his dreads up in a ponytail,looking like a pineapple.

 He wore a white button up and black pants with his dreads up in a ponytail,looking like a pineapple

"Damn mami, La vuelta y sacudir ese culo para mi" he slowly licked his lips.
"You know I understood what you just said, right?" I crossed my arms over my chest. "If you understood, then do it" he said with a smirk on his face. I rolled my eyes and grabbed his hand, lifting him up off the bed. "Come on we're gonna be late"

👁 👁 👁 👁 👁

"Reservation for Onfroy" Jahseh announces to the nearly balding man at the front desk.
"Right this way, Mr. Onfroy" We follow him through the sea of tables, going unnoticed by the snarky, rich, old white people chatting and laughing, well partly unnoticed, many people stared. Most likely it's because we are the only black people in here.

We finally get to our table, well booth, which is more in the back of the restaurant. We slide into the booth and looked at the menu deciding what we wanted, of course everything on there is like $40 and up. I end up just getting the cheapest thing on there, a salad.
"Whatchu getting?" He asked peeking over the menu.
"A salad, everything here is so expensive"
"Did you forget who I am? You better get you a shteak or something, ordering a damn salad tuh" he playfully shakes his head at me causing me to laugh. Our waiter come back around and takes our orders. We sit back and talk for a bit until I felt his hand, that he rested on my thigh, start to creep up my dress getting dangerously close to my punani. I place my hand over his stopping his movement. He smirks and leans close to my ear and started whispering things he wanted to do to me in SPANISH! Bitch when I say I was dripping, there was an actual pool in my panties. I clenched my legs together as he spoke but he quickly separated them with his hand and lightly traced shapes into my inner thigh getting higher and higher. I was weak to my knees. Our moment was ruined by the waiter coming back with our food. We ate and left and got back to the car and started our long drive home.
Jahseh's grip on the steering wheel tightened as he felt my hand slid over his thigh. His eyes darted over to me in a look that said "don't you dare." But I wasn't looking at him, I was facing forward, a sly smile on my lips as I continued to tease him. My hand inched closer to his crotch and I began to palm Jah through his pants. Jah bit his lip and cleared his throat as he began to tap his finger against the steering wheel. Eyes locked on the road. He cleared his throat again, eyes still locked on the road as I palmed him. I could feel his cock growing under my touch, the smile on my face growing. Jahseh attention was taken off the road for just a split second when he heard my seat belt unbuckle.
"Wha-"
"Lift up," I instructed him, already unzipping his pants. He did as I said, moving in his spot as carefully as he could. Lucky for him, we were stopped at a red light. Once his pants were off I immediately went back to giving him a handjob. Soon he was hard enough to my liking and I leaned over the gear shift to take him into my mouth. Jah's foot hit against the gas pedal in surprise and the car skirted forward.
"Oh fuck," He gasped, trying his hardest to focus on the road. My tongue swirled around the head of his cock, tasting the bit of precum that had collected at the tip. My lips surrounded his cock as I began suck. My tongue poking out to lick at a prominent vein on his cock. "Fuck it feels good," Jah grunted, his foot hitting against the accelerator, so that we could make it back to his place quickly. My head bobbed at a steady rhythm and stroked the parts that wasn't in my mouth.
He decided to take charge. Grabbing a handful of my hair into a makeshift ponytail, he pushed my head down causing me to gag. He let out a loud grunt and let me up for air.
"Pull over" I whisper into his ear, tugging at his earlobe. He made a sharp turn into a back road area.
"I want you"