vros.

I looked up at him and examine his face as he focuses on cleaning the cuts on my face.

I look at the tattoos on his face, 'Numb', 'Alone', '17', 'bad vibes' and an elephant on his neck. Shiny foil wrapped around his dreads caught my eye as they swayed in the sunlight coming from the window.

"Where are you from?" He asks me throwing away the wipe and digging in the first aid box.

"I'm from Georgia but I moved out here with Derrick when we graduated high school." He nodded. We talked and got to know each other some more.

He lives with his best friend, Ski.

We end up having a lot in common, from having family problems to having our heart broken by the person we loved. He actually made me forget about what happened last night.

He gives me an ice pack for my black eye and closed the first aid kit.

"Thank you, again," I say looking down at my legs with the ice pack against my eye.

"No problem, are you hungry?" I nod my head.

I slowly try to get up but my knees buckled and I fell to the floor.

He just scooped me up bridal style.

"Thank you, again X" I say wrapping my arms around his neck, to make sure he doesn't drop me and look up at him as he went down the stairs.

"No problem, Emani" He smiles down at me and places me on the kitchen counter.

"So, you got any rules that I might need to know since ill be staying here for a while" I say smiling leaning back on my hands.

He thought for a second, then spoke up. "Theere are a couple of rules"

"And they are...?"

"Yeah, you gotta give me neck every morning and every night" he joked.

"I know you fuckin lying," I lightly laughed, pushing him away from me as he laughs.

"You got a cute ass smile, I need to see that every day"

"Is that another rule?" he shakes his head.

"It's my job, it's my job to make you smile every day," he said getting in between my legs but I shove him away.

"Get that cheesy shit away from me." I slowly get off the counter and sat on the bar stools.

I hear the front door open and slam closed I got scared for a second but then a loud, unknown voice echoed through the house.

"AYYE VROO!!"

"AYYE!" X yells. I look at him with a confused look and he just shrugs with a goofy smile on his face.

A skinny boy with face tattoos, a hat, and white gauges walked through the doorway and went straight to X, dapping him up. When they were done X whispered something in the boy's ear and he turned to me immediately. I gave a slight smile and he walked over to me. He grabbed my hand and kissed the back of it, "Aye beautiful, I'm Ski and you are?"

"Emani" I said blushing a little.

"You stop flirtin with her little nigga, she mine," Jahseh says placing a sandwich and chips along with some juice in front of me.

Ski lets go of my hand, "You can't just be claimin women like that X, they ain't no damn object" he said with a straight face.

"nigga shut yo ass up," X said slapping the back of ski's neck.

"Come on little nigga," Ski says as they both square up and slapping each others neck, making me laugh. X sends a hard slap on Ski's neck and he groans loudly in pain. The sound echoes throughout the house and I cringe, low-key feeling his pain.

Ski turns to me rubbing his neck in pain "See how he do me." He walks out the kitchen and goes upstairs. I begin to eat my sandwich moaning as I swallow it.

"Damn didn't know I was that good," he says chuckling.

"oh it's not, I'm just hungry, anything can taste good when you hungry," I said smiling.

"Clownin on me already and you just got here" He chuckled.

I finish the sandwich and ate the chips as X watched. He was a little protective for some reason. I mean he's cute but I don't think I'm ready for another relationship, just yet.

"Why do you go by X?" I said once I was done with my juice.

"It's short for xxxtentacion, I have a couple of songs on SoundCloud." I hum in response.

"Can you let me listen to some?" I say getting off the stool and putting the dishes in the sink.

"Yeah, but later, right now we need to figure out how we gon get you clothes"

I yawned and stretched my arms out "Can we do that tomorrow? Im kinda tired,"

He nodded, "You can take the bed, I'll sleep on the couch"

O      O      F!
This is really bad