backseat.

"I want you"
I muttered against his skin as I kissed along his neck.
"Take me right here. Right now" I muttered in a more demanding tone.
Jahseh comes to a stop in an empty lot. He turned the car off and threw the keys in the backseat. He grabbed me by the neck to pull me into a kiss. I kissed him back with much passion. His lips parted and I stuck my tongue inside his mouth. Jah moaned against my lips, his other hand reaching down to push his seat further back. The kiss broke and I took this opportunity to kick off my shoes and climb over to sit on him. I began to grind on him, my panties being the only thing keeping him from actually being inside of me. Jah pulled down the straps of my dress and massaged my breasts. Our lips connected once again, the kiss slower this time. Tension began to build when Jah began to buck his hips up into mine. It was obvious that he didn't care if it was wrong for us to do this in public, but it sure did turn him on
"Stop teasing me" Jah growled against my lips.
His hands moved down and squeezed my ass. He lifted the bottom of my dress and rubbed at my clothed clit.
Jah groaned, moving my panties to the side and running his fingers between you folds. This took me by surprise and I let out a gasp.
"Come'on let daddy in" he whispered into my ear plunging two fingers inside my soaking heat. I whined in pleasure and began to ride his fingers. The air inside the car got hot and the windows began to fog up as everything escalated. I lifted up so that I can line him up to my entrance. Teasing us both, I rubbed his dick head along my folds.
"How much do you want it?" I asked Jah with a smirk on my lips. He didn't answer. He gripped onto my hips and pushed himself inside me. "Holy shi-fuck" I moaned out, sitting down more so he was fully inside of me.
"Does that answer your question?" He chuckled at my pleased expression. I begin to ride him. My hips lifting at a steady pace and rolling down into figure eights. I picked up the pace, mouth hanging open as silent moans left my lips. Jah ruthlessly buck his hips into mine.
"Oh fuck yes-right there" I huffed, my breath fanning over Jahseh's face. I grabbed the headrest and began to bounce on his dick. The sound of his skin slapping against mine echoed around the car. His eyes closed in pleasure, his head falling back against the headrest. I don't know what was happening in his head but he just snapped and start pounding up into me. Tiny screams of pleasure left my lips as the head of his dock hit my g-spot. Jahseh sat up straight making my back hit the steering wheel causing the horn to honk. "Fuck! Go in the back" he commanded and I was quick to follow. I crawled over the console and fall onto the backseat cushions. He quickly stepped out of the car and opened the back door, he signaled for me to come. I slowly crawled over to him. He put spun me around and arched my back so my ass was up in the air. He pounded into me without warning, a squeal of pleasure left my lips. My body pushed forward as Jah viciously thrusted into me. His hand coming down hard on my ass. He made my entire body numb.
"Jahseh! I yelped, hands reaching to grab anything only to grab air. He was working into you so much that I could see stars. I clench around him and I hear him curse under his breathe.
"S-So good, fuck Jahseh, d-don't stop" I stuttered out. He slapped my ass again, my face buried into the cushions as I moaned into them.
"Do that again baby," he requested, rolling his hips into mine. Going in deep and hitting all the right spots. I clenched around him once more and moaned. Jahseh was close to his release, a series of grunts coming from him. This was so wrong, wrong in the fact that we could get arrested for public indecency, but it still made everything feel so right, so good. I could tell Jah was about to come. His pace becoming sloppy and his moans growing louder. "Fuck, I'm cumming." I moaned loudly and he began to thrust harder.
"Cum baby, Come on." He grunted as I hit my high.
His pace started slowing down and having me come down from my high by letting me feel ever inch of his sick. He gave me two sharp thrusts then pulled out to spurt his load over my ass. Jah stroked at his dick as he came.
"Fuck Emani"