Saved

First Person
I woke up really early and noticed Lady Tsunade and Shizune we're going to the room next to me. I guess it's time for me to leave. My time here at the hospital is done.

"What kind of an idiot are you!?" Tsunade madly yelled. As I was about to leave, I was so curious of who she was yelling. I tiptoe my way to the conversation, as I peeked in it was Kakashi along with Guy on his side.

"Lady Tsunade! If you have time, can you check on Lee's legs? I'm begging you please!" Guy asked needy. She sighed and smiled.

"Fine. I'll check on the kid..." Guy thanked and thanked. I couldn't help but laugh lightly. I noticed I had bandages wrapped around my stomach. I touched it... the two ladies walked out and Guy followed right behind them. They seemed to didn't notice my appearance.

"Congrats in being the fifth hokage, Lady Tsunade!" She jumped a bit, I must've startled her. She laughed and thanked. Guy came and hugged me tightly. He was glad that I'm okay. I'm glad the village wasn't in serious chaos. They walked to a room far away... WAIT! LEE HAS BROKEN LEGS!? I sighed.
Must've been a wild chunin exams, and I'm missed it... I told my myself that I would visit Lee after I finish with this idiot here...

I peeked and saw Kakashi sitting up. I walked slowly to him and couldn't help, but smile. He noticed I was coming after him for a hug. I sat beside him and hugged him tightly.

"I'm sorry Kakashi" I whispered into his ear. He laid his head into my shoulder.

"It's fine, now that you're okay..." I smacked him on his head.

"What the hell happened to YOU?" He chuckled a bit and sighed. I let go and sat on the bed normally.

"Well... hehe you see... two akatsuki came looking for Naruto, good thing he wasn't here, he went along with Master Jiraiya to look for the new Hokage... Lady Tsunade." I looked down to the ground.

"I see..." I smiled and looked at him, "Itachi must've been powerful," I have to be careful when I'm with him when I join the akatsuki... I don't want to blow his or my cover.

"Get well soon Kakashi," I stood up, "so we can witness the ceremony of the great Lady Tsunade." I laughed and left.

Kakashi's POV
I'm glad she's okay... I'll have to keep an eye on her for a while. Lady Tsunade told me that it's fine to leave today, so might as well look after y/n. As for my condition, I have to ease it up a bit hehe.
The sun was setting, and the moon appeared. I kept an eye on y/n, from a far distance. She arrived at home, I jumped on the roof from the house in front of y/n's. I sat there and read my Make Out Paradise novel.
An hour had passed, I took a glimpse one more time over at y/n's house, and noticed she was wrapped in a towel, I continued to read.
Nani!? Y/n in a towel? It's wrong of me to look but... I looked at the window and noticed she closed the blinds. Damnit. I saw her shadow though it wasn't that great. It looked like she was taking off her towel. My face became warm as hell. It's not noble of me to do this but... i was about to uncover my sharigan eye. A hand was on my shoulder. I grabbed my novel and pretended to read and not notice.

"Kakashi what are you doing?" Tenzo asked. I sweated a lot.

"Keeping an eye on y/n, since you know she got out of the hospital," tenzo took of his mask and grinned.

"Really? It looked like you were trying to peek through the window with you're sharigan." I shook my head fast. I then looked at the window again, looks like she sleeping now...

"It wouldn't had work anyways, maybe for a Byakugan..." I told in a serious tone. tenzo laughed.

"You know, I don't blame you at hot woman like her?" Tenzo explained and scratched his head. I looked at him annoyingly.
"But I know Kakashi... every guy here knows she's yours, we all came into a conclusion that we don't have a chance with her..." he shrugged, "You're one lucky man Kakashi Hatake, she's beautiful and strong... she can take care of herself. Now please go home and sleep." Tenzo left without a trace.

He's maybe right, I shouldn't treat her like a child. I left without leaving a trace. She'll be fine.