Uselessness is not an option

Minato looked at the beaten up Uchiha boy. "Will  you come join us? We'll heal those wounds and have dinner for my thanks." Minato smiled.

"Uh... No thanks but I appreciate the offer!" Obito said as he was running to the Uchiha destination.
"I have to go take care of my grandmother! Maybe next time!" He yelled as he ran.

First person
My dad and I walked in awkward silence. I suddenly felt useless and weak. I'm not good enough for the shinobi world. I'm not good enough for this Village.

"I'm no good" I whispered.

"What?" My father said quietly.

"I said I'm no good! I'm not good at this ninja stuff. This is all a game!" I felt a tear drop between my cheeks.

"Y/n," he said softly , "don't say that." I got off my dads arms and ran home by myself.
"Y/n! Come back!" He yelled.

As I got home I ran up to my room.

"Hey y/n, how was your day?" My mom asked. I ignored. I went straight to my room and locked myself.
"What happened?" She asks herself.

Third person.
Minato walked in. Kushina went full mama bear on Minato. Oh man did she looked scary.

"WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED MINATO?" She yelled.

He sighed. Minato then explained what happened. What happened when he got to his hurt daughter. He doesn't know the full story yet. Both of y/n's parents ran to her room. Surprisingly the door wasn't locked.

"Y/n, it's okay honey, talk to us." Kushina then saw her bruises and cuts. She sighed.
"What happened, we won't get mad or be disappointed." She assured.

"You know, you don't have to go back to the academy tomorrow, let's just give it a few days," Minato offered. They wanted to leave you alone and give you time, so they started to walk out of your home.

But you didn't want that. You grabbed your mom's soft hands. They immediately turned around.

"Yes?"
You told them what happened. Couple of hours had past.

"... and now I don't know if I'm worthy to be a ninja. Just like you and Dad." You doubted yourself.

"Yes... yes you are y/n! You were always meant to be a ninja, even since when you were born. When you fought, you never gave in. You still fought even though you couldn't. By you biting the boy's hand, that means you found an another way to fight! You didn't give up! But hey," she showed her fist and winked, "you actually kickass and showed him who's boss! Especially everyone in the classroom! I'm proud of you." She said while hugging you.

"Yeah... well can you still teach me more tijustsu and ninjutsu, so I can get better? I don't care if it kills me I just want to learn!"

Mintao nodded. "Yes!" He said excitedly, "its time for you to learn more since it's never too old or young to learn!"

"Yes!" Kushina agreed.

"Hey mom?"

"Yes?"

"Why they'd called you a tomato anyways?"

"Well... of my red hair of course and red face when they told me to introduce myself! My classmates never like my red hair y'know, I was new! But someone did" she smiled warmly looking at Minato.

"Tomato wasn't my nickname for long, as soon I was throwing punches at every boy who didn't acknowledged me!" She gave a evil smile, "They called me the Red Hot Habanero! I believe your bully's Dad snitched on his bigger brother so he can beat me up!"

"What happened!?" You said excitedly.

"He did unfortunately, but I managed to go for the opposite. And your father over here didn't helped at all!" She angrily glared, while twitching her eye.
"He watched me as I beat both your bully's Dad and his brother up. After that I went home, no one was there. Only a few suspicious ninjas trying to kidnap me. When they did, I pulled my red hairs and leaving them in the road hoping for someone to look for me. But I thought, who even cared about me." She smiled.

"...But someone came and beat them up, they were fast, faster than lighting I say!"

"Who was it!?" I yelled.

"You're father of course! He even stated that my hair was beautiful and was the first one to acknowledge me!" They then kissed.

Ew, you thought.

You hugged your parents and thank them.

"I'll go to the academy tomorrow, I'm not giving up now! Thanks Mom and Dad" they kissed you to sleep.

I won't give up!