Bells

Couple of weeks had past

"Do everything you can to get these bells! Don't hold back!" Minato said in a serious tone. We nodded as we understood.

"Rin, try to sit traps where he doesn't suspect it. Obito, you distract sensei while, we figure out a plan to fight with him in combat. Kakashi and I will fight with him in combat. I will also mark him with my teleportation technique. And get the bells." We scattered. We need to get the bells.

We hid. Everyone's in place. I sensed my dad's chakra. He's near.

I threw a Kunia at Rin's direction. Giving her the signal. Soon a large log came in and hit Dad or I mean sensei. Sensei actually fell for it.

Obito then came in

"fire style, fireball jutsu"

damnit it was a clone. I then started to sense where my real dad was. I then threw a paper bomb to the direction Obito followed the explosion. Hand to hand combat started. It's now our time to make up a plan and fight my dad. I turned to Kakashi.
Kakashi was gone.
What is that idiot doing?

He started to fight Dad. Damnit. I then joined in. I creeped behind sensei but then he threw Kakashi to me.

"What the hell kakashi? Why didn't we sticked to my plan?"

"I don't follow orders from you." He then went back to fight sensei. What an asshole. I joined. I almost marked him but he marked Kakashi and I instead. Damnit!

Mom came to bring us lunch.
"With all that training, you must be hungry!" She brought a picnic basket.

"Ahh well, let's eat up! Good job everyone!" When she saw Rin and I, she ran and gave us hugs.

"You guys are so cute!"

"Uh thanks mom, we know." That was little cocky of me. When she saw Obito, they both stared at each other.

Oh no, not this again.

They fought as the rest of us ate. When I watched them fight, something caught the corner of my eye.

Did Kakashi just took off his mask!? He looked handsome actually... wait what!? But seriously he looked good without his mask, is it because at the mole? Why am I blushing?

I looked back at the two fighting.