Pervy Gramps

As I ran I heard a voice.
"Hey there!"

I looked up the branch and saw a white haired man, that looked like a toad.

"Pervy Gramps?" That name triggered him so much. He got down.

"How much you've grown," he said checking me out. I punched him annoyingly, "Woah! You kinda like a Tusnade number two!" I ignored.

We got to a near by small village. We went to a place where we could sleep in.

"So pervy gramps, what will you train me firs-" I notice he wasn't there. My eye twitched.
What the hell?
I saw him outside of the window, peeking through the women's springs. I did the loudest whistle I could, which caused three women to come out and started to beat the shit out of pervy gramps. God this made me laugh. I then laid on the bed, thinking about my parents death, my friends, the village and most importantly Naruto.

Jiraiya's POV
That little brat ruined my research. I stoned into the room. As I was about to yell, she was crying?
Right! Minato and Kushina. I sighed.
"Listen kid, I know you've been through a lot lately. You've lost your parents, you left the village, friends, and I'm assuming Naruto as well." I said softly,"trust me I feel the same way as you do. Hatred. Maybe anger. But what good does that do to you? It's only tearing you up apart, make a path for yourself! Make a path that would help you cope with things." I looked at my upcoming novel 'Make out paradise' yeah she maybe be young, but it may keep things out of her mind for a while. I threw her the novel.
"Here" I said "might keep you occupied from your mind," I gave her a smile. She smiled back. Hm she has Minato's smile.
We slept, but I was trying to figure out what to teach her.
"Rasengan? No she has already got that down! Hm... what about sage mode?" I looked at y/n as she slept.
Sage mode it is.