Questionnaire

This is just a quick questionnaire for my lovely readers! Please take a few minutes to answer these, your feedback could influence the story! Thank you!

Questionnaire:
1. Who would you like to see break?

2. Who do you think will end up dying? (Yes, people will be dying.)

3. Is Jäkel Rom scary? Does she feel like an imminent threat or a passive threat?

4. Thomas Sanders will be in this story. What supernatural creature do you think he'll be?

5. What are your expectations for this story? Do you think I'll end this story with a happy ending, a sad ending, or a neutral ending with unanswered questions?

--------

Please don't be afraid to answer, I wouldn't have asked if I didnt want your feedback. I'd very much like to know where you think this story will go, and what might happen. Obviously, I've had things planned out for a while, but I'm always open to input!

Many people will be dying, but I will not be revealing who. Question two is simply so I can see who of you have picked up little hints throughout the story. Also, this story (like all of my stories) is thick with foreshadowing. So, even though you may not know what will happen later on, you'll definitely have hints!

Last thing! We're almost at 10k, which is blowing my mind. Like, how? Anyways, I'm going to delete this after... hmm, let's say three to five chapters (as I like to keep this particular story rather professional) so reads/votes/comments will go down. This is just me clarifying that I know the reads and stuff drop.

So, with that out of the way, thank you all so much for your support and patience with me and this story! I know my updates are rather sporadic, but I want to get the best content out to y'all!

Thank you, and have a wonderful day! 💚💚💚

- Nova